I apologize about my other post about lucifer

So a few months ago i got a pendulum and started asking spirits a bunch of questions and on a previous thread of mine called
Lucifer wants me to kill my spirit guide.
I know its frickin awful to say that.
I just wanna let you all know that i love lucifer
And the reason I thought that lucifer wanted me to kill my spirit guide was all because of the godamn pendulum. And i just found out that it was me moving it with my mind.
So i just would really like to apologize to lucifer and to the people who read my other thread.
I feel really guilty cause i love lucifer
I hope you guys can forgive me. I have stopped using the pendulum forever now.

5 Likes

You don’t need our forgiveness…forgive yourself. That’s all that matters. You figured out the problem, talk to Lucifer about it and keep it pushing. :hibiscus:

5 Likes

Lucifer is very understanding, just apologize genuinely and he will understand, heck he probably already forgave you

4 Likes

Thank you so much man i really appreciate the answers!

1 Like

Everything is okay really, there’s nothing to feel guilty about. We all learn and sometimes through trial and error. My advice is to actually learn how to use the pendulum without desiring an answer and so not moving it with your mind. There’s nothing wrong with doing such errors while learning.

As for Lucifer, he probably already knows and he’s very understanding. Call him and talk to him about it. I’m sure he can also advice you about it.

4 Likes

Never trust a pendulum. Or at least, do not put much confidence in its answers.

2 Likes

At least not without programming it and periodically asking it how much your own biases are affecting it.

@DankGod, if you change your mind and come back to the pendulum, I’d recommend looking up Letter to Robin. A group of “dowsers” came together to refine a responding letter to an inquiring newbie named Robin from one of their major members to be a quite extensive guide to the pendulum, dowsing rods, and similar forms of divination. Their layout for a pendulum is beyond anything I’ve seen floating around in standard circles and I have never had an issue as you described using their system.

Again, if you’ve given it up completely, I can’t say I blame you, but I wanted to throw this out because the pendulum was one of many steps in divination that brought me to where I am now as a sorcerer.

Do as ye will, friend.

The pendulum is just never accurate for me so i will leave the pendulum

@DankGod Lucifer is a great spirit. I am sure he already knows the situation and he understands.

2 Likes

Yeah he does that, you can pretty much imagine the god you always wanted and yeah that’s him Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I think you will be ok just remember to wash any pendallum off with warm water and salt before you use it from now on and have a clear mind as well you can put on a forehead band to help you focus on your question only and not to move it your self
Also give Lucifer a call apologise and ask him to clarify what he means also have him help you learn with the pendallum as well

Unfortunately i still cant hear spirits so i don’t know how to receive help yet
But i did contact him and apologized

1 Like

I know he understands but that is the best way to communicate using a pendallum

Just clean it with salt warm water every time you use it

Dry it with a soft cloth as well