I Am Tiamat...O'Sea, It's Renee, Reborn Again

Me denying it anymore or hiding it is not doing me any favors in my human life.

Yes. I am the Old One from the depths of long begotten age.

I have fully came to terms with my own insanity.

Its been a true struggle with this knowledge.

But someone close to me as been leading me to this reveal in public.

Take it as you will.

It explains everything about me. Why I don’t think or speak like anyone else here.

So I have decided to make public everything I know or feel should be known.

10 Likes

As Tiamat, how do you feel about people who work with Marduk?

2 Likes

Hi, Tiamat, have a nice night.

Also, since you’ve lived a very long time, do you happen to know any cure for baldness? I really miss having hair.

5 Likes

Your diet could be at play. Or plastics have a lot nasty stuff that block cell receptors. Even paper receipt.

2 Likes

Funny, I’m researching a new diet. I mean, I’m at square zero right now, but I want to do just that.

Hail, @Purple Tiamat, Serpent Queen, Mother of the Bitter Tide.

Two questions for you, of utmost importance.

1. Does it make you angry that copyright didn’t exist in the dim dark of the ancient past, considering that ol’ Howie Lovecraft totally stole your idea for Fish-men?

2. Do you think Spiders can Dream?

1 Like

Less carbs, more protein, fruits and veggies. No transfats. Plenty of water. Some sugar is ok. Stay away from artificial sweeteners.

6 Likes

Really, @Purple?

Uh huh…

1 Like

I hate being a god. I want to be human. I just want to be a human being. I don’t want an empire. I want to enjoy my life. I want freedom. I want to be free.

4 Likes

You don’t like my threads ignore them and me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Could you please translate this for me? :smile:

7 Likes

My rough translation:
“1. Bread
2. Meat
3. Beer
4. Wood
5. Oh you thought this was important? Fooled you!”

Could not resist a joke. Although would be interested in a real one too lol

3 Likes

Getting back to topic. I have zero right to say you are or not Tiamat. I don’t know everything there is to know, which is a blessing in it’s own way. I only know what I have experienced and explored myself. So, if you are Tiamat, great. You are what you are: human, demon, angel, diety, magical creature, reaper, pet rock, etc. No arguements from my end. But here is the only question that can be asked: how is it useful for bringing the best out of your personal life and how will you channel it to do so?

7 Likes

Okay. So, any words of wisdom? Many I have worked with, her not personally. What do I have to look forward to? Lamashtu has been very kind. (:

Could you explain a bit more in detail?

What do you think about the concept of souls through reincarnation and how it is completely impossible to be a specific God reincarnate, Tiamat? :grin:

2 Likes

I think being a mere human charming. Granted, this version sucks ass, but it really is a wonderful race when done the right way. Why do you think Lucifer cares so much for this species?

2 Likes

Because it’s preordained.

Because occultist want him to.

2 Likes

Lucifer could care less about this species.
He is a model of self-sovereignty whose gnosis can be tapped into by any conscious being who seeks the same goal. Either way, it’s up to the individual in question.
Let the dead lay with the dead…

5 Likes