I am thankful to Bune

I was down financially, I evoked bune using his enn only ,and asked him to help me. I had no money for his offerings.after 24 hours people who were owing gave me my money back. I give thanks to bune.
HAIL BUNE

11 Likes

Bune comes through!

2 Likes

As usual

1 Like

Congratulations​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:…hail bune!!

2 Likes

Glad to see you found success.

2 Likes

Congrats!Hail Bune! :orange_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on your success !
However, you didn’t need to make a separate thread for that. There is a thread for thanking entities who helped you in any way.
Please do consider making similar posts in this thread from now on! :point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

Again, congratulations! Keep up the good work :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Bune awesomeness :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Bune always answers whenever you call, my first ever invocation for 6000$ got me 2500$, I started experiencing the changes 3 days after the ritual
I used offerings of orange, sandalwood and honey and American honey rum or whiskey and dates, his Enns and special invocation

3 Likes

Again:

I am so thankful to Duchess Bune for her financial help during these trying times. I also ask her to continue working with the lawmakers of my government to help all of the people, not just the already wealthy.

Thank you Beautiful, gorgeous, kind Bune!

4 Likes

It is appreciated that those with similar intents to making sure those in power find a solution to the economic crisis, concentrate their energies toward Bune.

She says this will help her “impress” upon them the needs and suffering of the people. It will try to stir their compassion and at least show them that their efforts will be rewarded the next voting cycle.

I tried to keep this non-political. If it must be deleted, so be it.

Thank you

1 Like