I am so confused

No, this is not me coming out of the closet…(jokes).

After having chat with Lucifer and having worked a bit with Lilith and also having gotten messages from Archangels through someone…I am so damn confused, im always afraid to offend the Dark Ones like Lilith or Lucifer if I feel like calling up Michael after…damn, the messed up part is that EVERY ONE OF THEM is only trying to help and guide me, and yet I still get fearful of offending Lucifer…and Lilith even more…but all they do is try to help and test me and push me and guide me…sorry forum this is just a rant

3 Likes

Respect is key, the rest of the dressing doesn’t matter as much as you think it does.

1 Like

I know…:sob::sob::sob::sob: but i also feel bad because all they did was help and I still have fears and doubts :sob::sob::sob::sob: I know Lucifer understands and Lilith as well (though i think shes a bit more firm, forgive me Lilith if i offend or am wrong) Dear Lucifer and Lilith please forgive me if i offend :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Then if you know, stop focusing on doubt, it serves no purpose for you or your magick. I would do some meditations and strengthen your mind a bit.

This fear of offending comes from you not knowing who you are and not completely understanding who your dealing with. This is not meant to offend you but simply state that your doing something right and a sign that you need to keep studying, I feel it’s all going to click for you very soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes that is EXACTLY how it is

1 Like

You won’t offend them by calling on angels or vice versa. In fact, Michael and Lucifer are close friends.

Angels and demons get along better than most people realize.

1 Like

Thats what I was told…damn, so much rethinking, i think i should take a mini break from magick and relax today, lol

1 Like

Heyy i was reading your post earlier about Lilith and stuff and saw you said that you invoked her and I just wanted to know how did it go? As I’m still a beginner and would like to know what was your experience like with lilith😸

2 Likes

I would actually love to hear about it to

2 Likes

idk if they like me divulging the experiences as i am not sure and am very careful not to offend, as its also personal, but i dont think they care, but no matter, i will maybe tell you when i come back later if i feel its ok and i feel good, cause right now i need to take a break, but definetly i will tell you if its all ok to divulge :wink:

1 Like

Perfect, enjoy your break I’m about to go for coffee

Okay cool I’ll keep an eye out for your reply then, catch you later

1 Like

just to make sure, both of you send a message to me later to remind me, however i am not making any promises, i hope you can understand, as these experiences are very personal to me

I will reach out later, I know that the experiences for you are personal so I don’t want you to share if your not comfortable. Prying into your personal is not what this is about. I think the overall experience is what new people may benefit from.

I’d suggest working with each individual spirit on a DIFFERENT thing. Then you don’t have to worry about stepping on toes. Also, maybe you don’t need to add any new spirits into the mix for awhile till you get these all settled.