I am probably back

Guys I’ll tell you my story.
Since 2015, I have become interested in the occult. I went to the books and to everything in full occult shit. I did the rituals and invocations of the angels and other stuff and then I stopped. In 2020, I had my spiritual awakening and a lot of things happened and changed in me but lately I can’t describe it but … something still very but very still pulls me back to the occult and working with spirits. I do not know what to do. One part of me wants it terribly and forces me to do it, but the other does not want to. I guess sooner or later I think the first one will win
… we’ll see. Anyway, have you ever had a similar one? Tell me one more reason not to worry and why to go back to work with spirits.

1 Like

I think the question to ask is why do you worry about working with spirits in the first place? There’s no incompatibility between this and having a spiritual awakening?

Maybe some shadow work to understand yourself better would help?

1 Like

@Mulberry How to defeat the fear of spirits. I know we are souls spirits are part of us but still something is there that brings fear

Practice. Familiarity and understanding dispels the image you fear, which you will find out isn’t real and isn’t what it’s like. But you have to push through it a few times to find that out and unlearn what you were taught. Have courage, keep up good spiritual hygiene, and all will be well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fear, especially of the unknown, in my UPG is normal. Sometimes I even feel it around those that I am accustomed too. I don’t always succeed in banishing it, but have found by accepting it and pushing forward or reattempting helps to lessen it. I have even talked about it with those I’ve contacted and that has helped as well.

1 Like