I am possesed by an unkown spirit

Ling story short, four years ago a demon or entity possed by body. It acted as the Christian God and made me a Christian, believe it or not. That said, after 3 years, I turned me into the LHP but it is an unwanted possesion. Pretty much it just bothers me all the time and talks for me and moves me at times. How can I get rid of it? It will not go in peace. It is a revenge from someone else I knew, I think its from an ex girlfriend that was pissed at me. It has said it is Satan, Santa Muerte and Lilith. I do not believe any of those since why would a demon make me a Christian and make me do evangelist work…
That said, I like the LHP, but this entity, I have not been able to get rid of it. If anyone can help me, please let me know. It pretty much wants to kill me and has caused some bad phisical, financial, emotional havoc…

It doesn’t sound demonic IF it made you be Christian. Probably is the sprit of a deceased human. I suggest banish and if all else fails and you want it gone get an exorcism.

1 Like

I do not think it is demonic either. I will do my best to banish it. Thank you. Take care

1 Like