I am offering 9 readings (FULL)

Lol. Lots of people do this on balg forum.
No on e ever really misses a reading

3 Likes

Oh yes, I know and Iā€™ve had a few doneā€¦Iā€™m just saying I appreciate it :hibiscus:

Ok. Let m e recover from this morning ritual, itā€™s 22:30 and Iā€™m going to sleep.
Begin tomorrow
If you missed this guys there is always someone doing something here.

2 Likes

Hi @Morgana9,

Hereā€™s the list of the first 9, I know youā€™re tired so wanted to save you some time. I marked PM next to the names for those who want private.

:kissing_heart:

1 - @itsnathanm7
2 - @Encore19
3 - @Darkscorpio Dark (PM)
4 - @anon48508954
5 - @Dankquanicus Dark
6 - @anon48079295 (PM)
7 - @thegs
8 - @13lueGemini
9 - @Rish (PM)

10 Likes

Iā€™m interested

I guess Im to late, but if you do it again, sign me in!!

@Aprentiz you are awsome.
Am insomniacā€¦ probably from this morning

Donā€™t worry I got you :slight_smile:

1 Like

:worried:

Ok. @itsnathanm7 insomnia probably too much power around lol.

So the The Spread given by Azazel represents the power centers and each shows what needs addressing or what is. The final is the culmination of what Can be as a result of taking action.

Cared 1 on left of Torso is Luna of the Centre of Man
Card 2 is the Solar on right of the Centre of Man
Card 3 is the crown / upper dantian also
Card 4 The Center of Man- the Dantian
Card 5 lower Dantian
Card 6 what the result is of taking action. What really needs to occur.

1. Justice Reversed
    The finger I used for blood letting began throbbing on this card only. Words received:
    Things turned upside down. Lack of direction. Family. Family issues. Blood.

2. 4 Pentacle. Create stability. Familial. Resolution. Family

3. 3 Swords. Prescencing spirit. Clarity. Three hearts. Drawing himself. Prescencing himself

4. 7 swords Reversed. Music/ Sun . Suppression. He must express himself. Move that energy

5. Page of Wands reversed. Earth. Planting

6. Knight of Swords Reversed. In order to express personal power need to put personal life in order.

Those were received words. The impressed understanding I have is that there are personal family things that you need to address. Blood. Also get the idea that blood magick maybe useful here. Move stagnant energies that are part of the concerns .
By prescencing spirit you can help so that you are empowered - of pulling all o f you to face all things rather than just part of you. For example if I want a result and thing s around me to go according to my manipulation I make sure I pull Myself up.

I donā€™t know what this fits. But when I looked at your name I asked for a connection of who you are o rr look .
I got conceptual of you or someone you know as 6 ft tall.

Dark Blessings
Morgana Le Fae

3 Likes

@anon48508954

Card 1. Is on the left of the torso Luna
Card 2. Is the right the Solar
Card 3. T h e crown / upper dantian
Card 4 The Centre of Man. - dantian
Card 5. Lower Dantien
Card 6. The results

These are description of your points of power in your body and energy field.
The image I received if you to begin with was feminine. Pale skin. Voluptuous
-words received as follows.

1. Ace of Wands reversed
    Rejection of. Not seeing herself. Light glowing. Need softness: Feminine dark waters.
  2. Empress. Young lady. Ruler of earthly voluptuous full breasts.
  3. 9 swords
    Too much concern. Release it
  4. 7 Pentacle
    Masculine effect. Restore your balance. Harvest- restorative: realign yourself
  5. 3 Swords Reversed
    Too much pressure. Your in the ā€œwrongā€ orderā€¦ reorder yourself. Expecting and wanting
  6. 5 Swords Reversed
    Result of not adjusting your spirit bobodyā€™s alignment
    I noticed with my palm over the card is drawing pull to the upper left which is South East. Which is smoke I f feel to add:
    Balance your fire and waters; your east and west
    The South and the West; re align your thoughts to encourage your energy to flow. By releasing your grip on your expectations you can effect what you think is your desire into being.

Dark Blessings
Morgana Le Fae

3 Likes

@Morgana9, youā€™re absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time out to do this reading. :hugs:

2 Likes

Can i have one if theres availability

Hi @Caliluv ,

Welcome to our forum. Hereā€™s a few tips to get you started.

1. Give us ā€œThe forum membersā€ an introduction in the proper section.

It doesnā€™t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.
2. At the top right of the screen is a ā€œSearch Functionā€. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you canā€™t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.
3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DONā€™T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.
4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

A.D.

1 Like

I want one if possible

@thegs
This read was unusual for me. Of the things I already know of you .
I channelled the cards as a spread twice and got exactly the same responses. Weird.
The Spread is not weird the way the cards spoke is weird.
The Spread is about the points of power and what these areas of the oo guys system need to be addressed.
Card 1 on the left of the torso
Card 2 on the right of the torso
Card 3 the crown w n. Upper dantiean / diamond
Card 4 The Center of Man
Card 5 lower Dantian (root)
Card 6 The culminationā€¦results

1. 2 Wands reversed
    Not planting or preparing
  2. 4 swords
    Foresight being ready
  3. High Priestess
    It feel like itā€™s right like it should be. ( t hg e weird thing t that double checking the card was same as first. Including the cloudy pulse of left side of my head and face only
    4 queen of Wands song"ready now" began playing in my head. ( This repeated itself exactly)
    Words. " Are you ready now"
  4. 6 Pentacle
    Stop asking and take control. Express your powers
  5. The fool. " take a chance"

The Azazel connection is you must decide .
Why havenā€™t you contacted him yet?

1 Like

@Morgana9, is this reading for me or @thegs? You replied to me but @ thegsā€¦? I already received my reading and just want to make sure.

1 Like

Yes luv this is the reading for mešŸ˜„
Yawz morgana you are truly a goddess itā€™s all 100% accurate,thank you so much for the reading and sorry for the hard work Iā€™ll make it up to you somehow!!!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip:
Can you give me the link to the songs?
I donā€™t know themšŸ˜…
Release my powersā€¦um which ones?
And I did evocation to azazel it went disastrous and well nothing happenā€¦
Couse of my 3rd eye problem I thought he didnā€™t want to work meā€¦
The high priestess on the crown chakra?
Great.is it blocked to?
Iā€™ll pm you,but thank you again so much for youā€™re time and hard work.:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Itā€™s addressed to @thegs
:wink:
Isak DanWilson - Power

Itā€™s the chorus ā€œ(Are you) ready nowā€

2 Likes

Can I get a reading please