I am not actively trying to develop my psychic potential and it's doing it anyways, what the hell is this?

It’s like I feel what’s coming on the surface of my skin, but it’s not a physical sensation. I feel energies on the surface of my skin and I feel intuition in my heart, usually. I regularly exorcise my intuition but I feel like I am developing something, and I don’t know what it is. Does anyone have any insight into this?

3 Likes

I ask here because I value the real world knowledge and rich experience of BALG members.

Well what kind of magic have you done prior, what spirits have you contacted? Do you live in a residence that has ghosts attached to it?
Also, if you think what’s happening is something that’s related to buffering your abilities then why isn’t that something you want?
Give me some more information

1 Like

I’ll do what I can to help!

1 Like

gut feelings happen and another term for gut feeling intuition. It’s always going to be there, the only means of developing psychic senses is for things a bit more out there in my opinion.

3 Likes

I have done a lot, too much to really go over. I do lots of tarot, intuitive predictions, I contact spirits for big things and manifest changes often, I have contacted spirits like Michael, Lilith and Amon, as well as like tons more from a menagerie of cultures (but these are the ones I call on often)

I definitely want it, I just want context behind it. I feel like it’s more pronounced than ever and I don’t really know what to call it. Or even what it is. Like, I feel the energies around me in a sort of “event” framework, things have been stagnant lately but I feel movement pushing in. There’s a subtle air of movement

Also my third eye is getting these hot cold burny sensations right now.

2 Likes

Can you explain?

Side note: thinking is hard rn, my ajna is flairing up and taking up a lot of mental space

There is a lot changing around the entire earth right now energetically so maybe you are feeling some of that. It doesn’t feel very comfortable and it’s unsettling.
I’d suggest you do some channeled writings.
Summon the spirit you have the best connection to and have them write through you
Have plenty of paper ready and on a seperate piece, write your questions.
Also, if you do that, let me know what happens!

3 Likes

It could be clairsentience! Clear feeling!

1 Like

I think at a certain point weird stuff will always keep happening to you once you’re deep enough into magick. If it’s bothering you too much then you could always try something grounding like exercise or eating a big meal or what-have-you, otherwise I’d just enjoy the experience.

1 Like

Spiritual Awakening lol

Basically intuition is gut feeling, that happens without developing work. The aspects that require working (because tbh life doesn’t give free rides and the clairs are pretty much the same way) deeper development is what requires work.

2 Likes

You’re just, being more attuned to energy

1 Like

Dunno. As of late, I do feel the veil is getting thinner, weaker. It’s easier for spirits to break through it and it’s easier for us to see through it. It’s happened fairly recently, over the last month or so.

1 Like

I cant actually do automatic writing.

Can’t is a fighting word!!!
But I understand!
I think it may just be because the world is so weird right now
If you don’t feel threatened or in dange,r I’d just stop bringing attention to it

2 Likes