I am new here and would like some advice

I am new and would like some advice

The slightest bit of detail would be good !

4 Likes

Look both ways before crossing the street. Also, no running with scissors.

4 Likes

How old are you?

How long have you been into magic?

What’s your favorite magic to work with?

Welcome @anime_chick It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Would it happen to be advice with the demon Lucy? It is hard to give advice if we do not know the situation. I am going off a branch with your reply on another thread

Along the years I somewhat replied a few questions of mine… For example: when one wants a change in life/reality, it’s necessary to put in some mundane work; that’s true both with and without Magick. Now, I used to wonder “What if at least temporarily this isn’t possible?” but I came up with things I may attempt to do; in my case, using one of those free websites to publish ebooks…
Back to magick in general, you may begin with divination. Both Israel Regardie and E. A. Koetting hold it as one of the first steps. Use a bowl with water (Nostradamus method) or the cellphone’s screen, for example. Look into the surface relaxing your eyes, and either at the first try or eventually it’s possible that you see a fog or a mist; by deciding what you want to know at the session’s beginning, you’ll have the vision in your mind’s eye, then in time you may see it on that surface.
Divination corresponds to the first Godlike Power: Omniscience; from here the magician moves to Evocation (Omnipotence), in fact the aforesaid manner of looking is the same one required to “open” a Spirit’s sigil. This is true also for a practice called “The five questions exercise”: it covers both divination and evocation.
Learn the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Practice some meditations, for example mental void: one way to go is ignoring the thoughts, another one is to imagine them being calmly “removed” from the head and pushed away, one by one.

What it inspired you to this nickname?

Hello new member to the forum. My thread is full of beginner information and might be of use.

Yea, can you elaborate some please. :grin:

1 Like

Best. Advice. Ever.

1 Like