I am new here and i need a bit of help please!

Hello! Excuse me to disturb , I am very new in LHP . The things are not working for me at all, have lot problems mostly with the money but not only. Can,t afford to buy EA,s book. If it is possible i wish a few advices from those of you that are more advanced.
thank you

Hi, well first you need to take a moment to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum. :slight_smile:

Then, there’s a thread with ideas for money spells (some of them really simple) that worked here, so try reading that, and try searching that forum - without knowing your experience and some idea if you did magick before, it’s hard to give useful suggestions.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:5480”]Hi, well first you need to take a moment to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum. :slight_smile:

Then, there’s a thread with ideas for money spells (some of them really simple) that worked here, so try reading that, and try searching that forum - without knowing your experience and some idea if you did magick before, it’s hard to give useful suggestions.[/quote]

thank you for the answer!
After of years going to church being a devoted christian i started to raise some questions because the things got wors and wors.Any personal relation that i had failed after a period of time ,longer or shorter, apparently with no reason.I lost every job that i had after a period of time from various different reasons, company crashed,reducing personell etc.Now the big problem is the money.
I did the magic using runes more exactly FEHU about 3 month ago. Also a few rituals invocking Satan. I try to meditate but I really don.t feel anything.In the past i used to read cards and everything I said became reality. for me and for others, honestly!
How can i open a new post to introduce myself, i followed the link but i didn.t get the wright button i think.
Thank you very much again !

There’s not an immediately obvious “Reply” button on here, so just hit “Quote” in red on the top right-hand of any post in that introductions thread, then clear out all the text in the reply box, and type your intro. All intros are in one single long thread. :slight_smile:

I sent you a pm with a few things that might help.

Thank you, I can,t wait to read and put in practice the staff that you know!