I am mutually in love with an incarnated fallen Angel. Anyone else?

My family… Oh they had lost my trust many, many, many freaking years ago… And I am still very young so… Yep… Pretty earily I realised that sometimes those closest to You can become Your greatest enemies if they will see You who You are instead of what they believe You to be… I mean… yeah I love them. And they love me too… But I had milion reasons to not to trust my family… Once I thought that my younger sister is different than my parents… Aaand I was wrong… But yeah, I still love her, I cannot hate her for having other oppinion etc… Eh, to say at the very least, right now “random” people are “my family” more than, and know more about me than my own family… Sometimes it really hurts when You cannot talk with Your own family with whom You live about things You love, Your joys, worries and successes and failures… Cause You know they will be one step closer to get exorcist to “help” You… It was very painful at the beggining but I’ve learned to not give a shit about it anymore…

Now they don’t even realise how much they are missing … Well, now it’s their loss, my gain :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

As much as I’ve complained about my marriage…i used to have dreams of my husband when I was a small child. He was the one that rescued me during my nightmares of the apocalypse where i was always lost in a burning city being chased by monsters and seperated from all my family.

He is 10 years older than myself. We met when I was going through the separation and divorce of my first marriage. He helped me then too. And in my Dreams he looked then as he does now.

Also he has been one of the best teachers/therapists/lovers I have ever known so despite our ups and downs over the years he has stuck with me through it all. Including my descent into ascension which as I look back over the last several years of my life, has neither been pretty nor easy for anyone around me.

He can still be an giant asshole just like I can be an uber cunt but we have come to a good point. In our relationship after a decade of trying.

Now whether or not we are the incarnations of anything is yet to be determined but we are both pretty cagey people and like to keep each other on our toes. So we will see…im persistant and tenacious when I get my teeth in something lol

3 Likes

I love this attitude @anon482649 :blue_heart: It shows how much You love Your husband and that You know that noone will ever be perfect. Sometimes ppl cannot accept their own and eachother’s faults. I have seen a cosmetical surgery documentary yesterday about a woman who got abandoned by her own father just because of how did she look like, as she had some scars on her face, and I was there just sitting and thinking to myself… How evil, just how arrogant, bitchy and foolish one have to be to leave their own, beautiful and clever child, just because of the looks and few scars… And even with them that woman was beautiful to me… I can only feel pity for her father fkr being this self-centered moron caring only about his own ass and not even once looking at how his daughter feels. I am beyond cheerful to kbow that these people are not the only one that left in the world :heart_eyes: thank You :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

If you know someone, can you give him/her my number? If they’re taken, does he/she have a friend? I am low maintenance.

Does he or she have a friend?

I’m glad that things are looking up on your side of the world (at least I perceive it that way).

I can say confidently that suicide is much more trouble than it’s worth. Most things can be solved relatively easy with the right tools. I say this because I wish someone had told it to me many years ago.

It’s great you found someone who loves you and makes you feel better.

Big mood.

I second this.

Truth.

3 Likes

Absolutely and very much more upwards. :slight_smile: bout damn time too after a decade of having our heads mutually lodged up each other’s arses lmao :joy:

2 Likes

He might :thinking::thinking::thinking: I never asked… Been kinda um
Busy…

3 Likes

I’m in love with a demon he has been truly great to me I wonder as much as I speak of him who is tired of hearing it yet lol :joy::joy:

4 Likes

rs%3Dw%3A600%2Ch%3A600
I can’t say it is mutual. I feel as though she feels only philia for me not even ludus.

1 Like

The more I work with the Gods (note Gods here refer to all Gods infernal, and holy alike) in my God/form. The more I begin to see me in them and visa versa. But I can see the distinct separations from them. Just like my human parents, I can see how alike I am but fully appreciate the twist I put on the twos DNA.

2 Likes

She is beautiful :slight_smile:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: What lol?

Anyways, please introduce yourself properly to the forum.
There’s a introduction thread going.
Issa rule.
:call_me_hand: :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hi - thank you for taking the time to share your story. Some may have found it long but I understand the desire to go in depth with details (I’ve done that too here, lol). I feel I might be in the midsts of a very similar situation so your post hit me especially close to home, also with a Watcher spirit. Can you DM? Would love to speak with you privately as there’s some overlap between what you’re describing and some events I’m dealing with.

2 Likes