I am looking for a demon that could bring me real back life black magicians

The title says it
I want a demon to find me people who practice the magical arts to cross our paths to become friends and practices to together
I am thinking about belial
Or any other friendship demon like astaroth and uvall who can you suggest?

3 Likes

Astaroth and Belial can help you. I think I read somewhere that King Paimon has helped with this, I can’t remember though.

4 Likes

I guess you mean in your area, right? Wouldn’t help to simply project yourself so you’ll be noticed? It’s like reverse stealth.

3 Likes

My humble advice is to be careful. Know what you want from them, and have something to offer them in return.

3 Likes

Also, google and sites like Meetup.com can be useful for stuff like that.

2 Likes

Astaroth can help you with this. A long time ago, I had a working relationship with her and she brought many powerful people into my life to teach me and to mentor me.

2 Likes

Just curious if u mean careful of the Denons or the black magicians?

1 Like

Both. But just be careful in general things in life.

2 Likes

Thank you all for advice

Can support that king paimon helps with this. He was my initial guide on this path and he has been a wondrous teacher and mediator for friends.

As someone who tends to stray, king paimon is amazing for starting out, he is very understanding for new practitioners (like me) and he brings you knowledge easily. I typically experience his insight as telepathic messages, he redirects your focus to the right direction. I have met many fellow occultists and had many friends who were secretly occultists confess their beliefs to me after I had invoked king paimon!

4 Likes