I am literally confused

Okay, i went up to a park with my friends, we had cigs we joked and laughed, then i decided to pee by a tree, in chinese folklore we usually say excuse me or sorry before pissing in public as respect to the spirits around.

Then once i was done my other friend who worships thai evil spirits, told me to light a cig and kneel to say sorry cuz i was being a nuisance? Before that he started to vomit or puke and starting giving me shit… so whatever i just went with it cuz i knew i was already protected by Lucifer cuz we have a deep connection… so now im confused. I just seem like that was unnecessary, i know i felt spirits around but i know they werent pissed off.

Is it just me? Or did i actually do something wrong?

1 Like

Your friend could have puked for any number of reasons, too much nicotine (although isn’t common for someone who is a regular smoker) can make you puke, as just one example.

However if this was caused by spirits, I would say that it wasn’t you whom did something wrong but YOUR FRIEND. They are the one who puked, not you.

He said he had to call down his patron to help me out? I really dont get it

2 Likes

Well if you didn’t experience anything negative, and didn’t sense anything malicious directed at you – then I’d honestly just not worry about it. If you weren’t affected you weren’t affected, regardless of what your friend thinks. I’d expect if anything happened it was directed at your friend, since he puked. So I don’t know why he needs to “call down his patron” for you…

Listen to your intial gut reaction.

I think your friend just has his own issues.

1 Like

He’s been doing thai magick for years and the entities that he worships, i can feel their energy. But then again, if you were to be so called threatened by a ghost, with no materials or what so ever how would u banish it?

If he’s been working with entities for years then he should know how to banish them. Also not sure how much of a beneficial relationship with these entities your friend is having since you mentioned he “worships” them.

1 Like

Sounds like it’s just him.

Some people just can’t take responsibility for themselves and blame others instead.

Another idea is, if he’s feeding negative energy to his spirits he could be wanting to start fights to feed them as well. The dude might not be in full control of himself.
Or he’s just a jerk.

1 Like