I Am IAML (I AM L)

Hello Everyone,

I am IAML. I hope I am doing this introduction right because I only see create a topic. Anyway, I am a new Registered member, but I have been visiting the BALG websites for almost a year and just decided to become a member.

YouTube videos on Witchcraft and the Joy of Satan websites were informative. They lead to a deep interest in Satanism which has peaked my interest considerably. Mainly because there were many questions about traditional religion that has gone unanswered or not to my satisfaction.

The more I learn the more questions I have. Examples are: Why are there ghosts? Is it because they decided not to go into the light once they transitioned from earth? Did they not make a choice at all which resulted in each of them being a ghost? Books like, Death Trap and Don’t Go Into The Light, I find interesting even though I have not read them.

Thank goodness E. A. Koetting YouTube videos brought me to this blog. You guys have a wealth of knowledge. Currently, I am reading posted material here on contacts with Lucifer. Hopefully, the information will help me get to know Lucifer. And I look forward to sharing my experiences with everyone soon.

Thank you for reading my intro.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you

1 Like

Welcome @IAML

Do you have any practical experience in magick? Your post doesn’t tell us anything.

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

I have only practiced magick for a little over a year. Mine is what is called white magick, for which I have had great success.
However, I have become more interested in possession and the power Lucifer in ALL aspects.

I hope that answered your questions right, because I am a little nervous.

What do you define as “white amgick?” What kind of things have you practiced?

Any specific systems or traditions?

White magick is that which caused no harm.

That doesn’t answer my questions lol

There are plenty of spells and rituals in black magick too that don’t cause harm. I wanted to know what kind of techniques you have experience with.

Sigils? Candle spells? The rituals from the Gallery of Magick books?

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Agreed!