I am going crazy Please help guys (Quantum idiot)

Well what, the, FUCK is, your perception of something that is, real? Does, real, to you mean,
Everlasting and not expiring. Or a deep attachment to, this “world”? I mean death alone can, prove otherwise you don’t need spiritual awakening to understand that this isn’t “real”…
Relax. Be water

1 Like

@Trishul66 but be “clean” water. lol

2 Likes

The moon is waning. Now is a good time for introspection and shadow work anyway. In your particular case, meditation practice to increase the space between thoughts and non-judgmental mindfulness observation of your thoughts. When your mind thinks, “This bottle is made of atoms,” don’t try to repress the thought. Acknowledge it by thinking, “Thank you,” without applying any good or bad judgment to it.

PM me if you want some specific exercises. I can go look up a mindfulness exercise I found helpful surprisingly from a witchcraft book.

4 Likes

Diving deep​:joy:but even dirty water takes the shape of the container. I mean it absorbs te dirt into it. :joy:water is guru

1 Like

Here’s @longlostredemption post translated to easy understanding for you @Kokot_Kiuh

Be objective and see things for what they are without emotional judgement filter.

2 Likes

dirty water isn’t good for him as he will learn dirty stuff lol. no need to be flexible in being bad. haha he gots enough problems. =o)

Yes. Layers and layers and layers

I agree.

Well we have differing opinions/views on this then. Which is fine.

Consciousness is not an illusion. The fabric of our reality can sometimes seem so. Perhaps try reading along the lines of the Hologram theory. And consider the purpose of the Hologram. It is not intended to delude, only to enlighten and endarken. Dark Love

Exactly. Infinite layers of infinite realities. We perceive a minute fraction of this collection of realities. Explore it and master it
Dark Love

2 Likes

It’s just a philosophy, same as any religion or origin theory. If it bothers you that much it’s probably not for you. Look into how to reduce paranoia and anxiety - these will stress you out so much you’ll get sick and mess up your quality of life until you worry yourself into an early grave, and no existential theory is worth that.

Maybe try this - if someone told you a flat piece of metal attached to a wooden handle that was great for making holes in the ground wasn’t really called a spade would you get upset and stop digging with it? It’s still useful no matter what it’s called right? Live for the moment and what makes you happy.

5 Likes

Quantum idiot? Does this mean you are only an idiot when being observed?

6 Likes

No no I just started to feel like this, aren’t scientists crazy? Anyway, we’re just humans. How can scientists even believe that they really have devices that determine reality when they create it with our rational minds?

They don’t do this at all. No scientist claims this, nor should they. Science is not religion. All science does is hypothesize why things work the way the do, trying to produce a model that allows accurate predictions. That’s it. When the model fails to perform and what it predicted doesn’t happen, new models replace it. Reality doesn’t change, does it? The ways it’s described for scientific purposes do, constantly.

This is why many scientists also have religion and thier own personal philosophies alongside scientific work. In the words of one of my friends, when I asked them how they could know so much about physics and still believe in god, they asked me, with an incredulous tone, “how could you not?”.

1 Like

@Mulberry @Mind_Seeker20 I remember seeing the number 111 very often until I wondered what the hell was going on and I read that this number also means a spiritual awakening, so I took outside my amethyst stone I started overthinking about it terribly in the car and then a feeling came over me BAM !! I suggested that this (awakening) means that I am a magnificently awakened divine soul that I see everything and I felt like Neo in the Matrix at that moment and this sugested feeling was all like an illusion of something like the Matrix, I remember in that moment I felt like a ghost outside out of my body even though I had been practicing magic for a few years and communicating with entities I don’t understand how such a stupid suggestion could have occurred to me … One really need to settle his mind before any magical or occult thing one need to maintain his mental image
Mind can be sometimes a terrible lord

your a slave to wondering thoughts thinking everything is real hyping and over reacting. You really need to chill out and do some physical living in your body and less of thinking. You are trap letting your mind control you. Do more exercise and living in your body activities. Be present in body. STop thinking too much. Just learn to experience without thinking. Feel body emotions experiences without judgement for what it is. Let go of thoughts about your experience. That’s why your getting mess up in the head. It’s the over exaggerated thinking about the experience on overdrive that mess you up.

go take a couples dance class when country back to norm or physical activities to get out of your head. Live in your body. Get fit. focus on body. take break from mental thinking about everything.

I know most hear fear social interaction to live in one’s body so i dont’ know if that’s the case for you but living in your body is the solution for balance and it’s healthy.

Just experience. when your thinking about your experience , your not present or living. your just in your head which is dissociation from your body/feelings/experiencing. etc…

2 Likes

Just look at the particle configurations, of your universe, as channels that you change every billionth of a second. That said, try to see the “illusion” as your big picture. If you want a more stable perception of that illusion, tune to the place in the multiverse where that is; resonate yourself with it.

1 Like

@anon37593562 My friend You Are right

It’s crazy what thoughts sometimes occur to me. I was driving a car and suddenly I was wondering why I’m actually here we’re all just energy is this car real at all? Why do I actually see this flower? Where do we actually live? And then I started freak out… such a stupid thoughts swarm my head. Sometimes it’s hell. Probably the most effective way to deal with it will be just watching it just being an observer and not resisting.

1 Like

You exist, that’s really all that matters. Atoms, matrix, whatever. You exist. Just say to yourself, I Am. I had an existential crisis as a child. Questioning whether all this is real or not. Even if it’s all fake, my consciousness isn’t. I Am.

4 Likes