I am God

As I dig deeper into my occult studies I keep feeling this overwhelming feeling that by virtue of the intention to become so, I am already a living god in some ways. I dodge authorities constantly with the use of invisibility (Jedi mind trickery to hide my skunky smokage) and a few weeks ago my cousins husband blew his brains out. All I did was wish her constant I’ll will and that’s not the first time my hate for someone has manifested in such a way. In fact as I look back through my life its happened a lot. Starting just out of Jr high when suncoast at my local mall closed immediately following my ban for shoplifting.

I know I have a long way to go, but lately I have been feeling powerful. Is this normal for everyone?

Depends on the person, some people feel like that always, some people learn to feel like that, and some people only feel such things in “breakthrough” moments.

If you’re feeling strong(er), then go for more drastic and dramatic results. Test the limits of your newfound feeling of power.

Yes, you begin to feel powerful and realise you’re able to alter reality in a way that IS godlike, compared to the average mundane person - it doesn’t mean you’re “THE” god, I mean not any more or less than anyone else ever, but it does mean you’ve started kind of hacking the code of reality to make it more favourable.

Enjoy it, explore it, just don’t lose your shit and become delusional, or thinking you’re other people’s “God” too in any sense that makes you drastically different to every other working magician and healer etc out there - I say ths because it could bring you a lot of pain if you do go that route, and ultimately, end up with less power in your own life. I’ve seen that happen and it closes the person off to any further input, so you kind of stagnate in a bubble of your own believed fabulousness…

But I think you’re on the right track, and I’m only saying this warning because I’m a fussin’ old granny! :o)

Yes, you begin to feel powerful and realise you’re able to alter reality in a way that IS godlike, compared to the average mundane person - it doesn’t mean you’re “THE” god, I mean not any more or less than anyone else ever, but it does mean you’ve started kind of hacking the code of reality to make it more favourable.

Enjoy it, explore it, just don’t lose your shit and become delusional, or thinking you’re other people’s “God” too in any sense that makes you drastically different to every other working magician and healer etc out there - I say ths because it could bring you a lot of pain if you do go that route, and ultimately, end up with less power in your own life. I’ve seen that happen and it closes the person off to any further input, so you kind of stagnate in a bubble of your own believed fabulousness…

But I think you’re on the right track, and I’m only saying this warning because I’m a fussin’ old granny! :o)[/quote]

Thanks I’m working on my first set of real curses right now. I bought a big bag of chicken feet and some black ribbon. I’m going to make some talismans from them.

1 Like

You are on the right track for sure, judging by the way you feel but keep in mind, one is not truly a living god until you have met your ultimate godform thru evocation, invoked your godform into yourself and merged with it so that you take on its traits. You must complete the merging to become one with your higher self or as some like to call it, your BIG ME before any true godlike abilities can start to surface.

That is what I am starting to do now actually. Intimately coming to know the God within me.

Then you are in for a wild ride! Brace yourself, as this is the part where the true crazy starts to surface and you must learn to differentiate between craziness that is actually normal but only perceived as crazy by those who simply do not understand it and the type of craziness that will have you experiencing full blown delusions and end up being anchored to a Haldol and morphine pump at a mental hospital.

Then you are in for a wild ride! Brace yourself, as this is the part where the true crazy starts to surface and you must learn to differentiate between craziness that is actually normal but only perceived as crazy by those who simply do not understand it and the type of craziness that will have you experiencing full blown delusions and end up being anchored to a Haldol and morphine pump at a mental hospital.[/quote]

We are way past that. I am at the phase of understanding my delusion and trying to find the center of myself. I am in something of a dark, Zen state with that crazy.