I am currently in the beginning stages of the ascending flames project

I dont have any real ritual space or any private space i use my bathroom literally putting seat down. Im getting some results… I feel the presence immediately when invoc… Also the awakening of my third eye seems to come so naturally… Most of my life i have dreams in visions that come true… I kinda feel like lucifer really really likes me… I finally have candles red white brown purple for violate…im really into this mainly wanting to ascend… But i have no space of my own… Is he gonna keep letting me do things the only way possible for… Once i invoc i dont ask him to leave either… Wondering am in putting myself in danger… Feel as if i must continue… In fact i will… Just advise i will take all into consideration…im also planing to curse a few ppl soon with candle magic red…

1 Like

I decided not try in perform any candle magic since im still new to it all… Tonight im up writing on here because i have truly heard clearly spiritual voice very loudly it said imagine this right in my ear. Imagine that as if standing over me but a foot or so back… I know its really my third eye opening… But need advice as i have explained… I know once lucifer begins opening ur eyes there is no going back… I know its very ridiculously stupid sounding using my bathroom when every one is sleep but i really think lucifer is helping me anyways… I told him my situation & asked him to please show me anyways…anyone… I will take all advice but please no one try to discourage… Anything helpful i will consider…i also do lots of reading online on various dark/black magic ideas…so far tonight in my dreams i have been shaken awake by my wife twice… it wasn’t easy to wake me… I was talking to what i perceived as the spirits of 3 lil black girls the first 2 were together they called another who became visible also… I told them to get at the foot of my bed & that part went to daylight they we all woke in they went off to where …it was next a lil black baby like 5yrs… He was shadow till i asked him to show himself… He told me his name which & forgit i told him with urgency to get at the foot of this bed. As he turned to comply i asked him was that his real name he shook his head no… My wife shook me awake again… The only sigil i have used is lucifers… Its also the only one ive activated… Honestly im bit creeped out but i read the first true opening & contact of the spirit realm will unnerve some & to ride it out…

If there is insecurity than probably you should look for another group :flushed:

Got it rav… No insecurity here needed that bud… Always give it to me straight & in the raw…

Im still going thru the things that are causing such anger so i will continue with the red :candle: curse currently trying to fine tune precisely how i want all involved to feel… I know for sure much worse then i… Plus i think i have enough will power to ask of a demon to remain around me to feed from my anger even longer… & carry out my will at the moment im thinking it… I really really feel in my heart the lucifer truly does work with me & is constantly beside me allowing my progression even though i have no actual ritual space i feel he is allowing my mind to suffice… I will continue going deeper…