I am convinced, there is no god

I am completely in line with @Anziel_Merkaba in this argument, and you find yourself in the same spot AGAIN with taking a stance and making a statement and expecting your mere subjective opinion to attempt to justify an argument that people tend to argue about.

Considering the title of this thread, you are actually making a very clear stance on the matter, yet you do not provide anything to support it.

Again, I don’t care if you believe in God or not, but I am almost getting offended by the poor execution of your argumentation.

3 Likes

Yes very basic thing - many innocent kids loses their parents in very early age or lead a very miserable life. Can any one tell the mistake of the kid for which he suffers.

1 Like

You don’t understand the nature of God then. God is not a being, it is a concept.

2 Likes

“Oh please, think of the children” argument is not a valid argument.
Some people live, some people die, shit happens.

2 Likes

@Ashtarte you haven’t presented any evidence either to support your claim that God does exist.

Shit happens! Then why people who torture others and do all sins (as per god) lead a very lucrative life. May be the act we call as sin is a bless for them…

1 Like

I don’t have to, that is not the argument on the table.

3 Likes

People’s actions neither prove or disprove the existence of God. It is a choice of the individual.

1 Like

Choice of Individual. - This is a valid point

1 Like

I mean people should not convince others to believe according to there perception.

1 Like

This is. This is an argument of existence, act, happenings and right or wrong.

1 Like

The causology of existence takes a great amount of study to understand, and a good mind to comprehend.

I have noticed that whenever I play Reaper in Overwatch, I get to fight Pharah and Mercy.
I blame that on bad luck and not God.

2 Likes

Both sides of this are subjective to perspective. Which is different for every individual.

1 Like

Ok. Can you tell me what is god meant for? And what is meant by luck?

1 Like

Yes, but he is literally waving around with it this thread, which takes it out of the individual space and into the public space.
When something is in public place, you can not chalk it up to “this is what I think” and expect people to just swallow it.

The argument about God existing or not ended a long time ago, I am arguing about his reasoning.

2 Likes

Understanding what God means to you as an individual is an occult journey of its own right, so I can’t ever answer that question for you.

Luck is merely a concept of probability, some people get the 1%, others get the 99%.

4 Likes

I am not trying to argue with either of you I believe that you are both right. I’m just trying to put some perspective of a different kind in here

3 Likes

Any way. Its just my perception and its a fair argument. Hope you don’t take this in any other way.

1 Like

I know, man, I am merely trying to be clear what I am actually doing in this thread.

1 Like

Seems to me to be a normal debate in a place like this hopefully no is offended and everyone is enjoying the debate.

3 Likes