I am a sad case who desperetly needs direction

This is my first posting, so let me thank you for reading it. I have dabbled in various forms of magic in the past, with mediocre results. That might be why my life is the shit hole it is currently. I’ve been with this man for 6 years now, he has a myriad of mental health issues, and I just want out. But, he is the sole provider because I can’t find a job to save my life. Okay…I can’t find a job that will not have me living in the projects, on welfare, and taking the bus, to save my life. I read all about the NAP and was going to try the general invocation to find a specific job, but there are soooooo many contradicting results. I’m thinking of trying sigil magic to a specific diety. I need a job that pays me $21 an hour, and has benefits. The plus is that I have my Bachelors and experience in the tax/accounting world. The huge drawback is that I’m a felon and my crimes were financial. So I’m going to need this job to not care to look at my background. Who should I evoke to make that happen? I don’t want it to be one of the temporary entities, because I want to grow and thrive in my new job for the rest of my working life. But I need it to be one that has a bit of fire to them because the sooner I start working, the sooner I ca move away from the asshat.
My second question: is there a specific diety that can clean up my background AND maybe my credit? Once I get this job, I want to be able to buy a car and buy a house, right now with my credit I can’t charge a stick of gum.
And lastly, please talk to me lie I’m a 5 year old. Im sure I don’t have the vast knowledge that those of you have. If you start getting lingo-ish on me, I won’t have a clue as to what your talking about.
I thank you all again.

2 Likes

Hey!
Im not sure the exact demon that you would need to summon in regards to the money issues.
Have you considered maybe trying to ease your relationship?
That way you wouldn’t have to move away per se and actually be happy with whom your with because that is also a possibility.
However if you just want out, i would just read up on the the 72 and see which one suits you best.
If you need a guide on how to evoke you can check the forum!
Make sure to practice your meditation and really make yourself familiar with the demon you choose to evoke, like what they like etc. most importantly please be respectful! that is one of the main things while summoning to treat them with the utmost respect. :slight_smile:

As far as fixing my relationship, I don’t think there is anything left to fix. He has diagnosed MPD, which he has lived with for most of his adult life happily. I only say happily because when I started suffering from depression, I did what I needed to in order to fix it. I don’t think he does or can love anyone as he doesn’t love himself. He has said and done so much to me over the years that I’m just tired.
I appreciate your advice on evocation and will take it into account. Thank you!

1 Like

intro1

It’s important you do an intro, so before you post more, please click on the lovely devil to tell us a little about yourself.

2 Likes