I am a Reptilian Starseed? WTF...?

Hi guys. I have recently had a reading done on myself by a reputable Magickian who was kind enough to give me some insight into my life. The most interesting thing he said was that I am a walk in and Reptilian Starseed. I really dont know what to do with that information. Does this mean I can have connections with the Reptilian Race? Does this mean Im better at some things? IDK…

1 Like

I feel that if you were at least a reptilian, you would already know that.

1 Like

Lol naw man I’m still an incarnated human…

1 Like

I would suggest round filing it.

2 Likes

When someone tells you something that you don’t understand it is best to ask that person what was meant.
Posting the question on an internet forum likely won’t clear up confusion.
But, maybe someone will say what you want to hear.

7 Likes

In psionic communities it’s best to get atleast 3 readings and assess the common occurrences in the readings, ones that aren’t driven by some form of belief like here there’s people that believe everyone’s a god so their readings will show that belief.

On top of those confirmations, you should also learn to read yourself so it’s not blind faith.

And if you are a reptilian it means you might have a connection to a group or family of the reptilian race but not the whole race because not every reptilian group is the same, many factors go into it like environment, species, and such.

There’s otherkin who incorporate what they are into their practices, someone who is a kitsune soul will go into shinto practices or forms of energy work, someone whose a greek deity will go into greek stuff or incorporate greek stuff in their energy work, or someone whose a shadow person reincarnated will incorporate their dark energy elemental side into their practice, etc. Myself, I incorporate what my soul is into my practice daily and certain entities show up every now and then due to it.

8 Likes

Don’t let it drive you crazy, for sure. I’ll assume the magician was correct and not trying to manipulate you or simply delusional, and suggest this, which i posted before on here:

Schrödingers Compartments (aka “Kitty Boxes”)

If you do magick long enough, eventually spirits will tell you something so utterly fucking bizarre, about yourself, your place in the universe, the people in your life, or the nature of reality, than to run around sharing that information would render you plainly, to the rest of society, a raving lunatic.

This is especially common if the bulk of your work’s done in the astral, where epic battles, grandiose titles or claims, and massive archetypal events are normal occurences

Because the methods I trained in were based on travelling in the astral realms, I’ve seen people lose it, badly, over this type of stuff – taking it on board and then trying to convince others, or escalating it in their own minds into less and less probable scenarios, until they create a major alienation from the rest of society (including friends, family, and partners) because they’ve allowed it to fill their waking thoughts and also insist upon it being recognised by everyone else.

We more or less all get this kind of info at some point, and I’ve created an idea I call Schrödinger’s Compartments – after the famous thought experiment with the cat.

In that experiment, the observers don’t know whether the cat’s alive or dead until they open the box to observe it – my Compartments idea is based on taking this kind of wacky information, and sealing it, so to speak, in a mental compartment, where its veracity and relevence are not allowed to contaminate everyday life.

Unless you have a definite and pressing reason to observe and maybe act upon that information, whether or not it’s true/untrue (is the cat alive, or dead) is irrelevant – and obviously, when any part of you recognises you’re going to sound like a crazy person, there’s no reason to share it or (worse yet) start expecting other people to believe it, even act on it.

Schrödinger’s Compartments also mean you’re not tasked with trying to fathom the truthfulness (symbolic, metaphorical, or otherwise) of any given piece of bizarro-world information, and can simply file it away, in an intentionally indeterminate state, whilst carrying on with life.

You open that compartment only when there’s a genuine magickal need to do so, and take the actions appropriate to it, and then seal it away again in this indeterminate state where whether or not it’s “true” is completely irrelevant to the bulk of your life.

Again, this might not suit everyone, but if you’ve been told recently that you’re the King Of Mars or something, and realise that events throughout your life kinda do confirm that, you’re going to need some way to square that stuff with your normal life, and this is my concept of how to do that.

Also you may want to check this out:

17 Likes

Anything ring familiar?
http://askingangels.com/articles/starseeds/reptilians.php

That’s a good link up until it goes into semi religious mixed with new age which can be a dangerous misleading combination lol.

Actually I take back the good link part now that I read further lol

In today’s terms they have many names. They go by the name of “Illuminati”, but we often call them the satanists, Devil worshipers, the Cabal, the Khazarian Mafia, Zionists, Banksters, the Dark Hats, and the New World Order, etc.

I would do first what Velenos said- get at least 3 independent reading about yourself. I started believe there is something about me when 3 peoples independently said same thing about me. And there are very small change that they know each other, and know that I am the one person they know.

2 Likes

Wow that was really great. Love the whole concept of sealing away crazy info or perceived crazy info in a box and not letting it consume your waking life. Rather brilliant. I think we all do this to an extent at least I do after thinking deeply about this reality and the point of it all, along with other things. Some people definitely let it consume them though for sure but If it’s not serving your existence why waste the energy even if you do believe it to be true. I think your statement was genius. Schroeder’s cat huh never heard of it before

2 Likes

Being able to accurately identify and discern information you receive is absolutely ESSENTIAL in any metaphysical practice. Being able to know from experience whether a reader is giving you accurate, unbiased (keyword here) information, or whether they are telling you what they think you want to hear, or letting their opinions influence what they tell you.

I can say for a fact that anyone telling you that you are a “walk-in” is lying. You will never be anyone other than yourself. You are a spiritual being living a physical experience. We are souls inhabiting a physical vessel, not the other way around, and one cannot suddenly be someone else. Your soul is who you are at your core, and absolutely NOTHING can alter that in this life.

Your core is likely not human to begin with, as with 99.9% of the people on this planet (there are a small amount who are truly human soul-wise, but that is rare. Why experience what you already are?), and figuring out exactly who and what you are is a journey in itself. The easy part is that the pieces of that puzzle exist all around you, and all you have to do is find those pieces and put them together.

1 Like