I am a newbie and need to place a hex or curse

Hi friends, I am new to spell casting so need some direction. I need to place a hex or curse on a few people who are harassing my son. Will be placing a no contact order tomorrow but It is a very big deal what is being said and what is going on and this Momma bear doesn’t fuck around! I want to wreak havoc on them all… I want them to be too busy dealing with shit going wrong for them to keep fucking with my boy.

Since I am new to this, is there a simple curse or hex that I can place that I wont mess up.

Seriously thank you so much for any input

There are many experienced magicians here that can help you. Listen to them. Don’t do it without their guidance. I fucked myself royally by doing one without getting advice.

1 Like

[quote=“Positive4Life, post:1, topic:5980”]Hi friends, I am new to spell casting so need some direction. I need to place a hex or curse on a few people who are harassing my son. Will be placing a no contact order tomorrow but It is a very big deal what is being said and what is going on and this Momma bear doesn’t fuck around! I want to wreak havoc on them all… I want them to be too busy dealing with shit going wrong for them to keep fucking with my boy.

Since I am new to this, is there a simple curse or hex that I can place that I wont mess up.

Seriously thank you so much for any input[/quote]

Before we do this,we just wanna know,what does momma intend to do with the curse?

Some part of me is getting a vibe that the curse’s victims are kids,and bullies.That being said,mundane solutions,like consulting with their parents would help.

Otherwise,let’s get into cursing!

That being said,you are acting out of motherly love,and a need to protect.So,there is a lot of emotion,that you need to get out,in this ritual.I would suggest doing something light for this.

Ye know,like not killing anyone,just destroying their health.In that case,I think you’ll do some damage by opening the sigil of some destructive entity,and giving them an offering.

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html[/url]

That’s how you open a sigil.the spirit you should use,depends on what you want to happen,and how light you want.

You may wanna bring them a couple of sleepless nights and torturing nightmares.Lady Eva posted a wonderful spirit who’s very good at that.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/healing-spells-and-cures/huictiigara-king-of-sleep-body-clocks/msg57477/#msg57477]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/healing-spells-and-cures/huictiigara-king-of-sleep-body-clocks/msg57477/#msg57477[/url]

Samael is another good spirit for this,since this is kind of ‘‘justice’’ and stuff.

There is a magician,out there in the occult community,who I shall not name,who owns an occult website.Much of what he talks about is,IMO,hippie new agey nonsense.

But he has a nice collection of spells,so I’ll share one that’s attracted me for a while,that you may have success with…

''Hex to bring… “Discord and Darkness”

Here is a great Hex to bring total chaos to your enemies or someone you hate. Perfect for someone who has done you wrong in a bad way. You will need a piece of thick string or yarn about 9 or 10 inches long. You will tie 3 separate knots a couple inches apart as you recite the following before you tie each knot… so you will be reciting this 3 times…

“With this knot I seal this hex
you will not sleep, you will not rest
Knots of anger, knots of hate
Discord brings you to your fate
I tie this second knot makes two
Bringing darkness over you
Slander, discord, evil too
Bringing darkness straight to you
With this third knot, I do bind
Weaving chaos in your mind
Hex of anger, hex of hate
Bring him down, I will not wait”

So it be now made manifest!As you do this spell be thinking of all the chaos that it is going to bring to your enemy and make sure you are worked up into a rage before doing the spell. This will make it all the more effective! When you are done see if you can hide this string (with the knots now tied) around you enemies home! This will make it more potent! If not then save it in a special place until you decide to untie the knots and give your enemy a second chance. ‘’

Try it.

3 Likes

Yes… Motherly love to protect my son. This is actually towards an adult who has committed perjury to obtain a protection order against my 18 yo son. You see… a kid texts my son stating he will “kick his a$$” granted my son does not know this kid from adam (a girl is the problem). My son says alright come and try then. this kid stalks my son, relentlessly texts him urging my son to fight, the kid finds my son and proceeds to square up to fight… throws the 1st punch then my son proceeds to win the fight hands down, not with over kill but broke the kids nose… Police say my son is the victim… no charges. The dad is now filing charges of assault on my son, following him & watching him and his friends. Basically I just want to make this dad’s life be such chaos that he doesn’t have time to deal with harassing my son.

You want chaos then bring on the discord and darkness.

[quote=“Positive4Life, post:1, topic:5980”]Hi friends, I am new to spell casting so need some direction. I need to place a hex or curse on a few people who are harassing my son. Will be placing a no contact order tomorrow but It is a very big deal what is being said and what is going on and this Momma bear doesn’t fuck around! I want to wreak havoc on them all… I want them to be too busy dealing with shit going wrong for them to keep fucking with my boy.

Seriously thank you so much for any input[/quote]
I would go for the '‘New Avatar Power’'curses.
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/nap-shemhamforash-angels-kicking-ass/msg47714/#msg47714]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/nap-shemhamforash-angels-kicking-ass/msg47714/#msg47714[/url]