I am a complete noob in need of guidance

Hey guys,

I am new to the occult studies, and I was wondering where a good place to start would be. I was told E.A Koetting was the top teacher for occult studies. i am looking for anything to help raise my confidence, and self-esteem, because I suffer from “nice guy” syndrome, which doesn’t help much where I live, with women, business, and life. Anyway, any suggestions would help me greatly. I am looking for book recommendations for: spell casting, seducing women, self-confidence. I would prefer anything except for summoning demons, because that seems extreme, and I may not be prepared for that.

Thanks.

Introductions should be done on this thread: [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/[/url]

Although you can ask any occult related questions on this sub-forum so you are at the right place, i would suggest you to search for any threads that seem interesting to you and of course avoid the ones talking about summoning anything i that is what feels too extreme for you. Whatever you like … Power meditations? candle magick? i don’t know personally i like demons and the other stuff as well!

Oh yeah and obviously watch E.A:s youtube channel. All the possible videos you have any interest to watch.

Here are a couple of newsletters that might help you get started:

Black magick to shamelessly manipulate human beings;

The great gateway of candle magick.

Confidence is a big topic and not even something you need magick for, all you need is faith that something matters more than impressing other people, because as long as that’s at the forefront of your mind you remain their inferior (in your own mind) and therefore won’t be able to shine forth.

But that’s easier said than done… anyway good advice from Black Flame, search round for stuff, and don’t forget that intro - I sent you a reminder via PM, it’s under Messages in the menu at the top of the page. :slight_smile: