Hydrokinesis thread!

I would just pour them lemonade with jt

You, brandishing a flaming katana, staring at Christians with abject hate: FIGHT ME BITCH

Me, turning water into kool aid and offering it to the youth group: hehe jebus

They would piss themselves lol.

1 Like

Me screaming while you give them kool aid. Dont take the kool aid

It’s not poison I’m just being nice

Imagine Christians looking dumb while satanists give their kid drinks. Good times indeed.

I’m certainly not a satanist, but they’d be convinced I am.

1 Like

The thing about kinesis is I think it’s probably the most confusing, controversial abilities. I’ve seen so many fake videos, and in all honesty it’s not
a very popular craft, some practitioners claiming it’s not real, and I honestly don’t blame them.

To control anything like this, that’s the ultimate prize. Not for what the ability itself offers, although that is unbelievable useful, but it is solid proof to oneself that if you can reproduce it consistently, if you can master your basic control over it to a point where it’s not a trial, you have proven your craft to be true to yourself, and you have the ability to prove it to be the same to others.

It is, in essence, a golden goose of self-worth. You can doubt money, you can doubt feelings. You cannot doubt when the physical matter is bent to your will.

1 Like

Good grief, and alas.

I don’t think this ice cube idea was a great one. It doesn’t seem to be working very well

I’ve gotten pretty intense into concentration

Okay. Somehow hypnosis can help? I’m a hypnotist and I can hypnotize myself. This sounds interesting

Hydrokinesis is, like any kinetic ability, is about manipulating the atoms, molecules, and electrons (ie, occult definition of energy/vibrations given physical form) at its core. Knowing that, hydrokinesis is about altering or moving water molecules.

With ANY keyword here ability, it is essential to know the science behind what it is and how it works, because once you understand how to do what you want you’ll get the most out of your practice. It’s also important to know that magick and science go hand in hand.

That said, on the topic of hydrokinesis specifically, I created a fun and entertaining exercise. What you want to do is submerge yourself in still water, a pool or bathtub is perfect here, and send energy shockwaves through the water, and or vibrate your body’s energy strongly. As you do this, the water will start to move back and forth, and create small waves. This exercise should give you an idea of how to further explore the manipulation of hydrokinesis.

1 Like

I did this once, and I soul rebels, but I wasn’t so sure that it was hydrokinesis. Maybe it’s the flow of water hitting them?

Soul rebels? Was that a typo? I’m not familiar with the term.

Sorry, I use speech to text. Let me rephrase that. I thought I did that, the ripple thing, because I saw eippples come out of my legs in the tub, but zi figured that it might be a trick of the water hitting my legs.

Gotcha. I’ve tested this in a community swimming pool, where I’ve observed the water being still around me, even when others are actively swimming in it, and seen how when I used energy how the water got very violent, even splashing up on the edge of the pool opposite me. The pool size for comparison was about half that of an Olympic swimming pool.

Forgot to add: If you’re testing this in the bathtub, you’d need to be careful to make sure your body moving around doesn’t cause the same effect.

1 Like

Nice… only please don’t get all anti-alfa while in the bath tub full of water.
It could be physically dangerous (in this realm). :worried:
I don’t want to turn out knowing-all or something… but regarding you astral… there might be something that was shown to you and has its practical use.
Cone shapes are energy amplifiers… if it was in astral, or just a matter of your subconscious showing you what you already know, is irrelevant… what matters is… can you use it in your efforts?

The water whirlpool (vortex) has a shape of cone. It’s natural for water to form these kinds of forms when moving as it takes the less energy/time to do it.
This two guys were proving it (i guess they were not the only ones)…
Walter Russel and Viktor Schauberger

Research and try to apply.
Perhaps you can find something there that helps you… the way universe works in 3d so it should in any realm. That’s because the laws are ‘univers(e)’-al.

Enough of my philosopy… personally I think you’re on the right path.