Hurricane IRMA and the magick minds

Unfortunately my family is located in South Florida where I am from. But on a note of what we discuss here, I want to say that everyone I know there, friends&family are in an all out panic. I have never seen them so scared and constantly talking and panicking about a hurricane. Even more so than Hurricane Andrew, for those who were alive for that. I was. The devastation was horrific. However never have I seen a storm GROWING at the speed it is right now as we speak. What started out as the size of 3/4 of Florida, it is now larger within the past few days.

This goes to show you the power of the minds and numbers. Liking any other disease infecting this Earth, it is fed by ourselves. The thoughts and imagination of all of those people are literally feeding this monster hurricane more and more at lightening speeds. With social media connecting so many minds, hundreds of thousands of people looking at the same memes about the same hurricane at the same time, is magnifying its strength at a geometric rate.

This is incredible, yet scary for me since my family is there. Just wanted to point this out to you all. Food for thought.

4 Likes

I hope everything goes great for your family and their possessions and themselves are safe. I have an idea though. The size of this hurricane is simply… amazing.

How about, we, magicians feed off of the energy of Hurricane Irma?

3 Likes

I believe @Anastasiya has a working thread about combating it in the baneful magic section

4 Likes

@Rcs4215 hope your friends & family stay safe.

1 Like

Thank You

1 Like

ISIS is claiming responsibility for Hurricane Irma.

4 Likes

What has struck me is how the media were banging the drum for war with NK recently, and war with pretty much anyone since last year, and this has wiped that off the front pages, and probably altered the attention and focus of many ordinary Americans. :thinking:

I’m not saying, don’t do anything about it, just making an observation on the timing and effect it seems to be having at present.

4 Likes

My coworker said that today. Said to look up a weapon called tarpon? Or something…

3 Likes

I landed from the UK just weeks after Andrew. I’d been to Miami before – it IS one of the major gateways to South America. Driving down Flagler (?), to Coconut Grove and Star Island (?). I recall how eerie it was… Miami with no ‘green’… only concrete. Anyway, it was quite strange to be sure.

Indeed, we do feed our thought forms. (I just spent far too much time replying to a post on something about the Supernatural, part of which was pertinent to this.) Not to come across as callous, but the ‘we create our reality’ bit is true. Not new knowledge. Still uncertain as to what people don’t understand about this. I’m delighted that you brought the correlation to point in your post (i.e., with respect to the hurricane).

My intentions for the safety, CALMING, and preserved well-being for your loved ones are ‘put out there’.

Be well (and keep us posted).

2 Likes

We should do a group ritual to put a circle of protection around Harry Potter World in Orlando. That’s the only thing I care about. :grinning:

2 Likes

honestly, i tried to stop this thing…but the gods i work with stopped me dead in my tracks.

there is more than one storm raging…and im not talking about the earth. there is a GIANT Solar storm going on right now, and its going to play havoc with the earth’s electrical devices, human emotions, and possibly distort the earth’s magnetic field.

there was an 8.2 magnitude earthquake in southern Mexico (right next to the equator(yes this is relevant)). this quake was followed by bright green lights (auroras) in the sky above the epicenter.

THIS STORM SYSTEM IS PART OF A NATURAL CYCLE THAT HAS BEEN IN THE WORKS FOR A LONG TIME AND THESE TIMES CAN AND WILL COME AGAIN! THERE IS NOTHING TO BE DONE ABOUT IT, IF WE TRY TO HOLD IT BACK IT WILL JUST COME BACK STRONGER. THIS IS THE PERFECT STORM ON MANY LEVELS.

final note, have you seen the moon lately? what phase its in? think about it, solar storm on top of a full moon…

GET OUT OF THE WAY OR DIE TRYING.

I live in florida and that thing is a monster

1 Like

Well shit

What?!?

The moon has been orange several nights in a row

That ride is so sickkkk

Well spotted Eva, Stay sharp :slight_smile:

Guys you did it. There was a huge swath of dry air that weakened Irma significantly :blush:. I was wrong. Thank you all for trying

Thanks for saving my house :joy::joy:

1 Like

Where are you? We got hit category 4 and it wasnt that bad