Hurricane bullshit! We need to stop it!

Hurricane Irma just hit Florida not too long ago. A category five. Now there is a new hurricane called Maria and it is also a category five. The hurricane is coming in the exact same direction as hurricane Irma. Within 10 days of each other there were two category five hurricanes. This is bullshit! I know there was another post rallying magicians to fight Irma. This post is to fight Maria. Hopefully the people fart hurricane armor can see this post in band together a second time to fight Maria. I’m going to contact entities that I know that can control the weather. This post is welcoming all magician that would like to help!

1 Like

I’ll help fight Maria.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/weather.com/amp/storms/hurricane/news/hurricane-maria-steering-interaction-jose.html

Thought this was interesting and may be one way to manipulate the situation

1 Like

Has anyone tried to evoke the spirit behind the hurricane and ask it to calm the fuck down?

2 Likes

Another category 5 and it’s bullshit? Nah, having living in FL in the past, this is called the peak of hurricane season. Nature happens.

2 Likes

I personally feel people are feeding these storms in part with their attention. An experiment that has been so far untested would be to ignore them.

1 Like