Humor

When she tells you she is a ancient Celestial Queen, a Demonic Queen, AND the next Assassin’s Creed Character :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Not even I’m THAT socially awkward.
Even though I could pretty much do that (bore people at bars with past life shit.
I feel good about myself now.

2 Likes

Is she also half-faerie, half-neko, half-vampire and half-angel? :joy:

2 Likes

All of that and she fought in WW8

2 Likes

A freaking nut job!

Fucking nutso.

2 Likes

I used to do so when was that time I went to bar,to guys I really wanted to get rid of lol

3 Likes

I was a Persian warrior. I burnt to death. I was only 19. Lovely!
I stopped looking for past life memories shortly after that :smile:

3 Likes

Souls can transmigrate between fae and human, so that’s a thing.
Personally I don’t see vampires as a separate species, it’s a condition, so I’d question that too.

Neko is Japanese for cat, and again, transmigration of souls means that’s possible, imo - I follow a model where a celestial spirit combines with an animal (of the Earth, created by Gaia) spirit to create a physical soul. The Deva of cats is the collective spirit (god) of cats, and it’s an aggregate as far as I can tell, so many spirits come and go to contribute to that experience. And then an animal spirit can probably continue on that path of ascent and keep learning by incarnating as another animal, like a human, and can ascend to become celestial.

Imo all humans are already ascended/celestial, but have forgotten it.

Once a spirit is celestial, it can be anything on any planet (or off) if their vibration allows them to be capable of it - being human is far from being the be all and end all of incarnation.

So yeah, I saw the humour in this in the ‘aw, poor muggle is clueless lol’ nature of the situation not that her UPG was unbelievable.

1 Like

Yea, for some reason spiritual chicks are hot as fuck. DOn’t know what is going on there !!!

1 Like

@Micah , meet Maulbeere.

2 Likes

Trust me I have already :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Agree on that :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It was a joke about how fan fiction writers would make Mary Sue characters who were a bunch of different physical races.

It has nothing to do with the person not being a magician.

2 Likes