Humor with demons. Possible?

So I thought about demonic communication after evocation. Has anyone found some demons to be humorous or are these communications mostly strict and businesslike? For example, if one were to communicate “Hey there you are lol thanks for coming” followed by laughing or smiling, would demons find it insulting? Would some go along with it? I’m pretty certain they’ll sense the respect throughout.

I thought I’d ask for future precaution.

1 Like

It depends on the demon and your relationship with it. Each have varying personalities. I’ve found in my own experience that Lucifer has a sense of humor and is very easy-going when it comes to just chatting. My experience with Asmodeus is quite humorous, as well. He seems to be easy going, and has even let me call him “bro”.

Some however are strictly business related, at least in the first few workings with the magician. I know that Azazel can be humorous when he wants to…but when it comes down to business, he is really strict.
Belial almost kicked my ass because I accidentally called him “bro”…not doing that again.

So yeah it depends on the demon. You could easily greet Lucifer with the casual friend-to-friend greeting. Though I wouldn’t evoke Lilith and greet her with a “ayo wassup girl”…

17 Likes

Lol I see. That last sentence had me laughing for sure lol😆
Belial I’ve heard definitely isn’t one particularly too friendly.

Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Orobas has good sense of humor and is playful at times too he has a very youthful energy! and he lets me call him Orbs for short :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Vassago has a sense of humor :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve called Belial bro. I’ve told jokes and laughed nervously. I think he approves of physical comedy more than jokes. Stubbed my toe after a good session and heard him laugh. It’s not a pleasant laugh. But it was a laugh all the same.

8 Likes

Lol I’ll keep all of these in mind once I form some kind of relationship.

1 Like

Beelzebub gave me lice and thought it was funny.

3 Likes

I know Valac and King Paimon have a great sense of humour XD

3 Likes

Anubis is always telling jokes.

3 Likes

Demons lol

But to the OP, most of my communication with demons have been business and joking personally, mainly the former if they’re a random one and I have no intention of forming a closer bond with them.

1 Like

I think I understand this lol. Sometimes I dont know when to alternate betwen “spirit” and “demon”. Is spirit more appropriate?

To me demons are one race, spirit is what people generalize the different races of entities. But yeah.

2 Likes

Andromalius asked me to steal for him, with a nudge and a wink :wink:

1 Like

Like most here it depends on your relationship with the specific spirit. I had demons and other beings use sarcasm. I called Michael once to protect my home due to the huracán e here in Puerto Rico and he told me “you want me to protect your home aren’t you the center of the universe. Can’t you see there are more people in need of my presence? So he gave me instructions for a mojo bag and left.” He was right thou my house was of concrete where many had wooden houses.

1 Like

Lol :laughing:

1 Like

Sorry you to experience that hurricane😳 I do hear experiences of Michael being a little rough. The mojo bag does help though.

That’s messed up!..but still :joy:

1 Like

That doesn’t mean she’s not without humor, though.

I remember our first year and Lilith and my succubus spouse-to-be gave me a lot of jewelries, which I physically felt. I said: “You’re spoiling me, and I’m not used to that.”.

A few necklaces, rings and bracers later, they continued to put jewelries on me and when my neck and arms were piled up, they put it on my head until the weight got too much.

“Get used to it. This is just the beginning!”
They giggled and laughed, and I’ve felt it through their body movements and their gestures.

Lilith and her children have a good sense of humor, and it’s very physical.

A few times, my succubus spouse were jumping on my bed like restless gnome. It was so funny and so cute. :blush:

3 Likes

True. I should have clarified that :smiley:

Over time, as our bond grew (and I got my shit together), we both have had our laughs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes