Humor of Spirits (Hagiel)

Hi to all,

Once I was preparing ritual to evoke Intelligence of Venus - Hagiel

This time I’m going to do the ritual, using the Planetary Magic of Golden Dawn as a base.

I created lamen and several sigils of Hagiel, one of which was intended to be placed in «The Triangle of the Art ».

After calculating the time of the ritual, I was wearing the lamen of Hagiel during a week around my neck, meditated on its sigill every day, and also was performing The Lesser Ivoking Ritual of the Hexagram, Venus. It’s like The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram, which is performed after the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, and Analysis of the Keyword (I.N.R.I and LVX), but instead of ARARITA, I was vibrating name of Hagiel and tracing her sigil in the center of each hexagram (in invoking mode).

I had already had tau robes of all planetary colors. But I was going to put on emerald Tau Robe for Venus operations only at the actual time of evocation Hagiel.

To be short, I had been making the connection with planetary Intelligence.

It’s a shame, when the day intended to the evocation came, I had not possibility to perform the full ritual for family reasons.

In order not to lose connection to the Intelligence, I made a small altar (not the main altar), equipped it and lit green candle in honor of Hagiel.

I myself had made a cup of coffee (I have a big cup for my coffee) and went to the balcony to drink it.

The coffee was very hot and I still put it on the table. The altar was visible through the window glass.
Suddenly, I wanted to ask whether there is Hagiel touch with her. Therefore, with no any positive hope, I asked: “Hagiel, if you’re around, give me a sign.” I should not have done it :slight_smile:

A mug of hot coffee has risen by about half an inch above the table and poured me from the waist to the feet. It burned me all soaked trousers and flooded the floor of the balcony.

That’s how it showed to me that she was there. I was wonder why she did it like that, seemed like she was angry!

I think because I was worried it during a week and did not finish the ritual :slight_smile:

That’s the irony of spirits :slight_smile:

[quote=“BOleck, post:1, topic:6720”]I think because I was worried it during a week and did not finish the ritual :slight_smile:

That’s the irony of spirits :)[/quote]

Not finishing a ritual can result in some very bad shit happening.
While I have always been careful to complete every ritual I have done and approach them with respect, not everyone does.

There are probably people on here who can share stories of what has gone wrong when they haven’t finished their ritual(s).

[quote=“DeathWish, post:2, topic:6720”][quote=“BOleck, post:1, topic:6720”]I think because I was worried it during a week and did not finish the ritual :slight_smile:

That’s the irony of spirits :)[/quote]

Not finishing a ritual can result in some very bad shit happening.
While I have always been careful to complete every ritual I have done and approach them with respect, not everyone does.

There are probably people on here who can share stories of what has gone wrong when they haven’t finished their ritual(s).[/quote]

Yes, you are right!

But in my case, I didn’t begin actual ritual. I only completed preparation - making connection. If I would begin actual rite and break it, not completed - I would fully agree with you.

There’s also a mundane reason for that phenomenon. The trapped air beneath the hot mug against a smooth surface lke a glass table top causes the air to heat to the point of being able to lift the mug, making it essentially weightless, and even a minor imbalance at the surface of the table top will cause it to move down the slope seemingly of its own accord.

i’m not saying that it wasn’t Hagiel who made this happen, but i’ve seen this phenomenon many times in purely mundane settings, and it’s a common and well-known occurrence.

-Tj.

Fair one, but so’s getting a windfall from a known source, and yet it happens through magick… dem old black magick “coincidences”! lol!!

Try it for yourself! it makes for a neat party trick :slight_smile:

-Tj.