Humble- New user

Hi, I do not wish to give my real name or a fake name. I’m a young man in my late 20’s. I’m guessing that you guys are interested in knowing my journey.

I had a Christian upbringing. I am still proud of it. Then suddenly I experienced things that the church could not answer or explain. Shortly after I met someone who had answers and whilst sharing the answers to some of my life’s questions we both shared an “experience”. I was taken to a spiritual “elder” who did what I cannot say, and well I discovered my blessing! Since then the sky has been the limit. That was 6 years ago. At the same time there is a lot I still want to do.

1 Like

Welcome @Humble

Your introduction is all pretty vague, and doesn’t really tell us anything at all about you or your experience on magick and so doesn’t meet our requirement.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Edit: I saw your first post about a specific spirit, so please provide some actual information on what have experience in.

More concrete information is required for a proper introduction, as it helps us to get to know you, and to provide appropriate advice and direction, as well as properly evaluate any advice you may choose to give. Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

What brings you to magick at this time? :smiley:

We can help more if we know what you’re looking to find, there’s almost too much info on here and we can direct your towards good stuff if we know what you’ve been successful with before, or what you need now. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi again,
Thanks for your interest. My eyes have always been open to magic as a child, some of my family would often share their experiences and their reactions thoughts etc. I became a student in my teenaged years and have been practically obsessed since. I was lead to this forum because of the work I have pursued with Andromalius over the past quarters and a promise I made to him to update the successes of his work on this forum once he proved to be faithful and effective. Truth be told he exceeded my expectations. He showed me all wicked acts and people that interacted with me and punished all. Some immediately and others later on as though it was organized. Persons who even tried to harm me physically have actually “accidentally” hospitalized themselves in front of me or others who would eventually tell me. I simply fulfilled my arrangement and I have no interest at this time to be guided by you or anyone in this community. The admins can delete this post and my account if they wish, I don’t care. It would be Andromalius’s problem not mine.

Cheers,

No-one wants to chase you off my friend, we always just try to find out what brings people here because it helps us avoid various problems. :smiley:

Did you read books about magick, as a child? I had no idea magick was even a real thing people did, yet some bits and pieces in my children’s fiction, before age 10, must have planted that seed.

I took inspiration from those and built my own methods, and I was already often seeing, or sensing, stuff out the “norm”…

I look forward to reading those, Andromalius is an awesome spirit and one I respect, and highly recommend! :+1:

1 Like

PS:

We didn’t know that until you told us, a lot of people - most, probably - join looking for things to continue their studies, be they absolute beginners, or quite experienced. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi,
I had a very normal childhood, I had no interest in magic and I did not pursue any written or visual information on magic during my teen years. It’s normal for persons in my culture to share spiritual experiences/ tales etc, so my childhood was average. I hope that satisfies your interest.

Is there anything personal about magic that you would like to share or talk about?