Humans and their connection with demons - Unexplained knowledge since childhood

Hello, everyone.

Recently I’ve been thinking quite a lot about what demons are, their power, obscure forces, and how they’re connected to nature and humans. Personally, I think demons are mediums which allow humans to tap into/interact with certain forces. Every demon represents a particular force. I also think that humans (or at least some of them) share a connection with these forces as well, but in a significantly lesser degree.

From my experience, and the experience of other people I know, I’ve come to two possible conclusions:

A) Demons visit certain children and bestow gifts upon them (such as greater knowledge of mathematics, philosophy, etc). And this is from a very early age, by the way, before they go to school, and/or have much experience. Usually, it’s the guardian demon who passes this knowledge onto the child.

B) People, upon birth, are a part / partially connected to the demons/forces they represent, so they have this unexplained knowledge on particular topics which isn’t a result of experience.

I know it may sound a bit wacky, but I think it’s rather odd how I, for instance, had/has knowledge on topics that Asmodeus teaches, as well as exhibited behavior/attributes that belong to him when I was extremely young, only to find out years later that Asmodeus is my guardian demon. The same goes for my friend who had/has knowledge and attributes which are associated with Vapula, who turned out to be her guardian demon.

Thoughts?

14 Likes

I completely agree, though I think it expands wider than “just” demons, it includes gods and probably many other types of spirits.

6 Likes

Oh, yes, I didn’t mean to make it sound like it’s just demons. Demons were the first to come to my mind, so I used them as an example.

Although, one might argue that demons are (pagan) gods, as many pagan entities were demonized by the church, and turned into what essentially we now know as demons.

5 Likes

I probably had multiple demons enter my life but never really thought about that until I spoke to Marbas.

Nature spirits, too. They seem to like to make their presence known, especially close to developed areas.

3 Likes

I had multiple spirits in my life too at one point. Some of them were quite negative. Rather interesting how these things happen.

2 Likes

Sometimes i wonder what it feels like to be around negative spirits, I hear they’re good at poltergeist activity. I’ve always had Isis in my life so I never really had an encounter with one

1 Like

I can only speak from experience. I never had any poltergeist activity like you would see in Hollywood, but I had intense re-occurring nightmares, moments where I would have negative thoughts that didn’t feel like they were mine (they were sort of…distant?), and sometimes exhibited specific, counterproductive behavior. It eventually stopped completely when I banished them, using my will only.

2 Likes

That’s what makes for a badass magician right there.

Thanks for sharing your experiences

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like the Met Tet in Vodun. The Met Tet is the loa of the head and everyone has their own Met Tet that helps them and teaches them after they do the Lave Tet ritual.

2 Likes

Very interesting, you could very well be on to something.

1 Like

There’s an abysmal amount of things I still don’t know, but I think this might be the step in the right direction.

1 Like

Your not crazy its true.
I was brought up by christian family as you all know by now…
And was often visited by demons as young as 7.
My older brothers never went into my room as I quote my older brother once said: "I won’t go to rest in your room again, something is there…“
I was a quiet and maybe for everyone else including my family an obscure and strange child. I did not view things the way they did.
At 6 I already developed exceptional talent in art and drawing.
I could already at age 11 understand ethics/morals/common sense/ spiritual and wordly wisdom the way grown ups of 35+ “should”.- What kind of “normal” child cares about stuff like that?
I knew then already this world and the people in it are not so honest and nice.
They don’t love the truth or ethics. They are herd creatures…
I also started questioning whether christianity was the only way and whether God and his angels only serve and assist favorites"
I’m sure he never favored or blessed me, my life would probably have been a lot easier like that of my parents/brothers if he did.
I developed an interest in witchcraft very young.
And a very lustful appetite for sex early on (although I only broke my virginity at the age of 22 due to strict christian teachings).
By 18 I could read people’s thoughts very clearly in the exact words and emotion they would speak it!
When it came to ritual work I would (still now) just know” what to use for the exact outcome on an altar without prior research or advice from a grimiore/spirit or person.
Until my parents sent me to a “Healing Pastor” at 23. She did a number of prayers over me and since then… been battling to get my abilities back.
By now I should have read minds at will - Imagine that no-one could lie to me or try and confuse or bamboozle me.
Yes It would be a gift and a curse to also hear in exact words/emotion who really hates/ loves you and who does’nt even if its your own flesh and blood but hey the truth sets you free.
Looks like I have been coached by a demon/s since I wore a diaper?

5 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Shame, though, that you’ve lost your abilities. If anything that Pastor did not heal you, but rather cursed you.

2 Likes

I think rather she “steals” gifts
During my visit she also told me of a girl 12 years of age who could levitate objects at will!
When the pastor fininished with her she asked her "how will i find my tv remote?
Because she would just say “tv remote/book/pencil in my hands”! The object would drift to her

2 Likes

Hm […]
And you probably will all answer me with “go and fucking meditate!” if i would ask on how
i could check about who is with me.

1 Like

How has your idea on this changed since talking with Purson/Horus?

1 Like

How did you find out who your guardian demon is? Guardian demon makes me think of Lucifer bestowing the gift of hidden knowledge.

1 Like

Honestly, the experience confirmed my newfound beliefs. I started out with beliefs similar to Crowley, that entities are just representations of your subconsciousness. Now, I learned that some are, and some aren’t. Some represent something external, some represent something internal.

As for my guardian Demon, I found out by meditating for a long time. I didn’t contact Lucifer, but I was really determined to find out who my guardian was. Asmodeus’ sigil and his name popped up several names. I invoked Asmodeus the next day, and confirmed that he’s my guardian Demon.

3 Likes

After you mentioned guardian demons I asked KP what mine was. The name Elethor or Belethor popped up in my head. Belethor is a video game character :(. Maybe it was suppose to be Beleth? When i looked up Beleth he is the embodiment of sloth and is said to give ingenuous inventions, which doesn’t really fit me.

2 Likes