Human sacrifice

Implying it’s not? You kill for two reasons to over power an other human being or to feel stronger and better about yourself cursing and stabbing go hand in hand both are done by your will.

2 Likes

I’d advice you to read again the rules…

That is what i was saying.

Okay good member moderation here for spotting this, please people do NOT assume that some sinister censorship is going on, if a post disappears it will be handled promptly and everyone notified! Just had to get that off my chest.

Please keep this topic to discussing philosophical debate, bear in mind the relevant US legislation regarding this:

Brandenburg v. Ohio , 395 U.S. 444 (1969),[1] was a landmark United States Supreme Court case based on the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The Court held that government cannot punish inflammatory speech unless that speech is “directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action.”

… The U.S. Supreme Court reversed Brandenburg’s conviction, holding that government cannot constitutionally punish abstract advocacy of force or law violation.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

Keep this about the concept, not specifics, and do not include advocacy of murdering any specific group in your posts, If people wish to discuss something that doesn’t fit within those guidelines, take it to PM. :+1:

1 Like

I think if bad people die the world gets better.

1 Like

Join me.

1 Like

I offered my ex to Pazuzu as sacrifice. (Symbolically) just told Pazuzu; I offer him to you as a sacrifice. Feel free to devour him and shred him to pieces

What did he do to you if i may ask?

Cheated on me, humiliated me, used me and a bunch of fake promises.

2 Likes

The most despisable form of egoism

1 Like

Very dangerous for the unawakened and uninitiated.

1 Like

I used symbolical sacrifice when I was still a noob and after that I attracted the attention of death gods so yeah you are kinda correct.

1 Like

When I will have more experience.

1 Like

Actual Human Sacrifice is completely unnecessary.

It’s the intent that it generates that’s the important part.

Whenever doing a necromantic ritual, I tend to call upon some of the nastiest beings in the universe. When I do this, you can feel the air around you getting almost a greasy feel. This is what they’re going for with a human sacrifice.

If you generate enough energy around you, you can generate enough energy to more than match that they would be released from a human sacrifice, because of sacrifice is totally just a springboard, it’s a cheaters way to achieve the result of lots of very very scary energy.

Work harder, don’t commit felonies.

2 Likes

Seeing as we should not mentioned groups or anything this respons will be alittle on the edge but i wanna get my view across on an earlier statetmen and use that as an example to my point of view.
It was said to use criminals, murderers and pedophiles since those are bad/evil ppl.
In a way i find that statement weird since killing another human by most ppl also would be considered an bad/evil act.
Before anyone get the wrong idé about me i also think that the first group are ”bad” ppl.
My bible knowledge aint what it used to be and seeing as i never read it in english this might be a little wrong but
”And god said to Abraham you shall kill your son Isac”
I find that statement interesting, sacrificie in its nature is to give something up, to give something up it should be something of value to you.
So a criminal or the like holds no value to me, then again If said criminal willingly gives himself up for it then a sacrifice have been made.

Human sacrifice is murder… It is only described in a different way.
If you want someone dead for a true reason then you have baneful magick. Other wise it isn’t necessary and entities would be fine if you gave them a cigar or wine or any other offering.
Just my two cents.

2 Likes

I do not sacrifice someone for an entity but for myself.

1 Like

The same rule applies.

1 Like

Not necessarily, I like to do doubt these morals and politically correctness and see the flesh as a prison and anti-murder as an illusion where Cain the first murderer was transcended above to the Black Light.

2 Likes

Usually the sacrifice referred to is the sacrifice of attachment to the human consciousness/ego/physicality but it can be interpreted as you wish. Death is all pervasive and cares for nothing and nobody.
The only value of literal, physical sacrifice is the emotional “gravitas” that results from such an act. The act itself is not too valuable.

1 Like