Human sacrifice

Hallo my name is Miguel and I am new here , can anybody tell me is there is human sacrifice nowadays to please Satan or others gods?
Many thanks

3 Likes

Definitely somewhere in the world. Where, I don’t know. To specifically Satan, maybe, to what he represents definitely. I’m sure there are legal ways to do a human sacrifice in places that assisted suicide is legal.

Thank you serpent , I am very interested about this topic

2 Likes

I guess somewhere it does exist but if you mean the kinds of things that you see in the news like “A satanist dressed in white, killed 5 people in a ritual calling Lucifer”, that’s not how it works. These people are fools and even a rock is smarter than them.

If you want to make an offering then a rose, a poem, loyalty, respect, service, or I guess even a drop of blood or two. You can also agree to help others that need help summoning him or those who search info on him. I guess that works too. Ah, you can also offer a song you made, if you have used your energy making it (if that makes sense).

3 Likes

Instead of offering animals or humans… Buy a Rad 5 radionic machine it can do the job

Because the “science” behind blood/animals/human sacrifices is that you release the energy field (aura) around the living thinf you offer and that way you can pull demons and engels down from the astral plane to talk with you

Again a radionic machine with a orgonite block can do the job over and over again

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s kind of practical. But if you want to simply talk to them, just call them with their sigil etc. Use your own energy for that. Spirits will appreciate that.

2 Likes

Human sacrifice the legal way:

1. Join the military or the police force.

2. Dedicate each kill to the deity you want. You can: A) Say mentally that you dedicate your next kill to the deity B) Say mentally that each life you take is for the deity

No need for ritualized murder, which will get you in trouble. What I said is probably the most efficient way of human sacrifice. And it’s legal, which is great.

8 Likes

If its in the context of sacrifising to a diety ,say Satan to gain something then Yes in blood magick rituals its still done though illegal .
A case for example is one I witnessed where a canadian stage 4 cancer woman sacrificed her child to gain more years and got healed .The sacrifice was done to Satan .
There is always a heavy price involving human sacrifices in rituals ,the catch for the woman is that the daughter would visit the woman in her dreams till the day she’ll die .Imagine the mental blowback to that happening to her for the rest of her living life ,was it worth it then NO .
Never try this mage ,its just not worth it unless the sacrifice is yourself .

4 Likes

Can you speak more about this?

The thing is our gods changed with the times, so a sacrifice in modern terms would be the time, energy, money and devotion you put into that relationship.

3 Likes

(The following excerpt is based on true experiences )
Sacrificing oneself in blood rituals is possible and these are rituals I partake in for others in rituals .This type of magick has quick results which take effect in 24 -48 hours . For this reason the one who gains should be the one who pays the price for it .
Examples of self sacrifice include :-
1: number of years you’re granted to live longer, for life longevity rituals ,in substitute after the time granted is over you go to repay the favour in the after life as a slave for the demon .
2: Sacrificing your sperms/ovaries for a favour . by this you won’t be able to taste parenthood ,and in the unlikely event for a woman if you get pregnant a miscarriage is inevitable .this is mostly for wealth ,money rituals .
3: in one extreme case in a ritual I performed a djinn agreed to grant wealth to the man but in exchange he would live with a sore wound on his leg for the rest of his life .A wound that would never heal in exchange for wealth .
4: Another self sacrifice is one that in return to gaining your wish you would get married to a female djinn(Vamir) for men or male djinn(muschna) for women ,and you wouldnt marry or engage in sexual activity with any other human ,should you break this rule the djinn kills you .
In these self sacrifice blood rituals nothing is guaranteed as the spirit /demon /or djinn normally ask for anything and its never something easy to give and its never the same thing for different individuals ,so the petioner should be ready for an obscene request one she doesn’t have a say on what the spirit chooses .
The drawback for these rituals is that your requests no matter what will be granted but once the ritual has began there is no turning back as whatever the spirit will choose it will take no matter if you agree or refuse .In this ritual once it has began it must end and the consequence of breaking the pact is always extremely disastrous .

3 Likes

I disagree. Sacrifices can be very beneficial. And there doesn’t have to be a cost.

Like I said, you can join the military and kill people (which you would normally do anyway) in the name of Satan, Beelzebub, Moloch, etc.

Or you can do animal sacrifice. I recall E.A. sacrificing a pig to Beelzebub.

Illegal sacrifice is something I do NOT condone, for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Aren’t wars mass sacrifices too?

3 Likes

They are. Some wars may not be in the names of a deity, but they are in the name of an ideology, which can very well be a spirit in its own right.

3 Likes

Well in my case I’m reffering to killing someone in a ritual planned in the name of a diety ,and in my path work it involves choosing to sacrifice close relatives and family members not people you have no ties to.
In my path its mostly done face to face ,so I get to see people from all continents and walks of life doing it travelling and coming here to perform it .
I don’t like it as I advocate self sacrifice since you pay for what you gain .
The military option in my path is not recognised as you only sacrifise people whom you have close ties with or yourself .

1 Like

That’s an accurate point and valid ,but I mostly discuss or share workings I have experience in or practise .
What you’ve stated is quite right but I’m not really conversant with it .
Its quite true to when you say wars fought on a certain ideology are sacrifices to a diety ,the point I’m making is that if I did that type of sacrifice to the Gods/Goddesses in my path it won’t be recognised as a sacrifice in fact it won’t count at all.

They always are ,but it depends on the diety in question ,some will accept it as sacrifice ,some won’t

1 Like

Many thanks for replies but in the case I would like to be sacrificed by someone else ?

You want someone else to sacrifice you ,maybe in some systems that’s possible with little to side effects to you personally .but in my systems Looool ,the consequence of that is always death on your part as someone will gain something in exchange for your life and eternal servitude ,no benefit there for you.

1 Like

In my case what about me been the sacrificed one by another person to offer me to any god or Deidad