Human nature a commentary on experiences

I work with some interesting people and tonight one of them left her keys in my office. When I got back she was freaking out that she couldn’t get into the office and get her keys. She was upset with me that I didn’t think to go out of my way to cater to her absent mindedness and do something with her keys which I didn’t even know were there.so of course I locked my office and left with her keys in there. She was actually blaming me for not noticing her keys, granted they were in plain sight however In no way whatsoever am I responsible for another person’s belongings but hey it’s just human nature and this is how people are. Blame others for our mistakes.
See for her it’s not about being responsible it’s about expecting other people to be thinking only of her and her welfare. If they don’t of course they are an incompetent moron for not taking on the responsibility of another person’s memory of where they placed their personal effects.

And the movie Predator was based on true events.

12 Likes

You lost me with the last line

4 Likes

The movie predator was based on actual events. The true story is a little different but the basic premise of an alien hunting elite soldiers in the jungle leaving only one survivor is true!

4 Likes

Actually I believe you.

2 Likes

Yup yup.

Humans tend to focus on some of the more… minor things such as physical objects, jewels, race, etc. Essentially the things that do not matter.

2 Likes

Yeah no surprise there…

In fact, people not willing to take responsibility for their own stupidity/evil deeds is how we ended up with ‘The Devil’ in the first place :unamused:

2 Likes