Human bones?

Hey all,

Does anyone here know how to procure some human bones other than ordering online?

I dont have an easy way to order things to myself, hell it was hard enough getting my copy of BMoA…

Any advice is massively appreciated.

Cheers,
King

2 Likes

You would have to see if any businesses in your area sell them, possibly medical research supplies shops. If your in the states shipping time is all you will need to deal with.

I didnt have any issues getting mine but im in texas. Shipping time was a few days longer than expected but it got here with no damage.

2 Likes

depends how much you’re looking for, I was able to find some just on amazon.

3 Likes

Procure them from a graveyard? Depending on where you’re from, that might range from easy to impossible. Carribean countries, for example, are a total cakewalk. USA, though? I hope you like getting arrested. Unless you know someone who knows someone who–you get the idea.

You can also look into your local Palo or Santeria communities. Palo especially, as their prendas, all require human bones to function, which they had to have gotten somewhere. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Honestly, I would just order them from Cat Yronwode’s site. Easier that way, unfortunately. Maybe send them to a friend’s house, or a PO Box?

2 Likes

Here’s the problem: it depends where you are, and laws change from one invisible boundary to another. If it is legal to purchase them where you are but you can’t get it sent to your exact location just work something out with somebody you trust. Otherwise, I would cast for them and see what comes up. I really do not suggest stealing from a graveyard or out of a medical waste dumpster. Depending on where you are in the world just being caught in possession of human remains can win you fun and prizes ranging from lengthy imprisonment to execution. Don’t even think about being caught grave robbing, lol. You might not make it out of the burial site, lol. People get really touchy about that sort of thing, especially in some of the more religiously radicalized areas, even in the states.

3 Likes

Can’t say I’m too worried about my own mortality rate due to being caught (I’m Canadian). Its just a very difficult thing to explain if someone intercepts them, sees me with them etc. especially given my young age.

1 Like

Pick an old grave yard and head out around 1-2 am. Don’t know what it’s like in Canada, but where I am large parts of graveyards are often overgrown and never visited.
Youll also want to bear in mind that the bones will be rather deep down and you’ll also want to select an old grave ( few things more unpleasant that removing bones from a rotting cadaver). It’s best to take a friend, halfs the work and conversation passes the time.
Edit: I googled it a bit and you’re looking at about 5 hours work for two average people.

2 Likes

Can’t a fellow leaf bro help you out on here? I would be shocked if no-one can somehow work out a way to make this work, fair and square, I mean it’s not a moderation issue, just a thought.

2 Likes

Any ideas @ashtkerr seeing as you’re lurking? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No, sorry.

1 Like