Human and Non-human relationship (Can love be truly found in such a thing?)

I see you’re into a woman who can kick your ass :wink:

Joking aside, spirits tend to have an almost unconditional love for certain people and it’s one they feel strongly. You better make sure that you feel the same for them, because when you’re married, you’re in for the long haul. Also, keep in mind that major spirits are in spirit marriages with tons of people, but they’ll still make time for you.

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m attracted to fierce, yet very wise women with nobility. Something that seems lacking in human women, and it makes me sad to see myself grow less attracted to human females.

3 Likes

My succubus and I are a couple. We’ve been together for quite a while, we’ve been through a lot, and our love has endured.

Yes, a relationship with djinn, Angels, aliens, or other interdimensional beings is possible.

6 Likes

There was something in one of EAs videos on sigils and talking to beings that made me ponder. Say you choose a spirit or divine one. You find it’s enn, draw out the sigil (maybe use some thick paint to give it a more 3D feel) and after it’s all done you set the mood and talk sexy and chant the enn all seductive while stroking or feeling that sigil in a very suggestive manner maybe staring over your choice of exotic candle into your scrying device. Rather came to me when watching that video. I need practice vibrating enns anyways… they come out flat but it could be because I have to be more silent since limited space.

I’m guessing there’s some chapters on this in Asenath’s latest book?

3 Likes

Now don’t knock us all in that category some of us still are bad ass but carry yourself with a delicate sweetness as far as marrying a spirit in being in love with them it’s very possible I’m about to marry furfur n I love him a lot so it’s possible

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right I shouldn’t knock all humans down, but it does look rather hopeless that my dream soreceress/witch would come to my life and rock my world, erasing all my doubts in the human race. Also, rock on! Hope you and Furfur have a grand relationship and marriage.

1 Like

Thank you he is really wonderful to me I’m hoping I can treat him well to full moon is out so it’s a perfect time to call him tonight but you know you will find that perfect goddess n both human n spirit I strongly believe you will

1 Like

Thank you, I still have my doubts but hey. I’ve been wrong before.

1 Like