Human and Non-human relationship (Can love be truly found in such a thing?)

Heyo folks, there’s been something that’s been gnawing the back of my mind, since I’ve reached my Magus rank. You see I have this goal in mind to be married to a Jinni (Either a Maarid or Ifrit, though it would depend on how well she could fulfill my wishes, so if each wish is crap, then maybe will not consider the idea), a Valkyrie, or a War Goddess (maybe an Angel, but the point is I’m eager for a powerful warrior), and an Alien (I’m pretty certain aliens exist, since I’m starting to see spirits, so yeah what else is real?) of great intelligence that surpasses human’s intellect, assuming there wouldn’t be an issue with marrying all three, that would be awesome, but just in case I’ll have to figure out who I’m compatible with.

Though I’m curious if anyone has, or is in a relationship with any non-human, what’s it like? Or if you have experience, or just know what it would be like to be in a loving relationship with one of these three non-humans that I listed?
Oh in case, you’re curious, yeah I would love to find a human spouse, but seeing the sad state of this world, or me simply not finding that lovely Sorceress or witch, I don’t see myself being with a human gal, especially with this political climate. Let’s just say, there are hardly humans that interest me, physically maybe, but not intellectually, which I felt is more important to be with someone you enjoy speaking and overall being around with. I had only two bad relationships, and I’m seeking for those who will share my journey, and I, theirs. So, yeah lay it on me?

1 Like

I have cats. And they love me unconditionally. I take care of them until old and they pass naturally. I know that’s not what you’re looking for but it’s a love. When the lose tears at heartstrings and you care for them it must be a type of love.

Now entities… sadly I lust for them and not so much love. Not saying it’s impossible but I haven’t established that type of loss/love connection.

3 Likes

It is possible and love is love! Can be a beautiful or brutal!

:thinking: mixing love and business! I don’t know how well that could work! Jinn are emotional being I know that much!
Good luck!

1 Like

I have past lives recall abilities and when I can get lost in them. It makes this current lifetime seem like shit. I meet some people and they ‘triggers’ it for awhile. I can form a connection to their higher god forms.

1 Like

Yeah I know that type of love, I have three of my own and I wouldn’t trade them for anything in the universe, not even for those women I have listed.

I don’t believe I have an issue with lust, as long as I feel their welcoming embrace.

As to being, I don’t know if my answer is what you are looking for, but I love my succubi as I would love a normal human.

2 Likes

yes, my succubus was the one who felt attraction towards me at first and made the first move even though i had nothing to do with the occult at the time, this things can happen

4 Likes

I had considered a succubi, but I wasn’t too certain of what the relationship would be like. Would you mind telling me what your relationship is like? How does she treat you?

1 Like

Hmm interesting, mind telling me what your relationship is like? Same questions I made for Dolaroxx.

Sure, Well I was looking for more kinda love relationship for a long time, and I that’s how I started magic by the way lol. On the beginning she was really delicate, I guess mentioning cuddles, kisses and sexual activities is nonsense while I said that it looks like a normal relationship. Though it feels much more intense, like fire maybe?
Yea, a lot of fire. I don’t even treat her like demon, I love her with my whole heart, for how many things she have done for me and she know I would do the same. Well you can be in love to any being honestly, even in fae.

3 Likes

Oh, and I’d like to mention that, every being is different no matter from which group he come from. So I was lucky that I found such a lovely succubi, sometimes you could get some bitch, depends what do you write in letter.

2 Likes

i don´t know where to begin, i can say she´s very respectful towards me, she never attempts to hijack my free will or anything like that, times when i´m having a rough time she goes out of her way to help me in every possible way even though i don´t ask her to do it, she´s a kind soul, lovely girl, i have yet to talk to her in the astral, oh btw she´s incredibly hot (at least when i see her in my dreams), she´s the first girlfriend i ever had so she holds a big place in my heart

5 Likes

@Dolaroxx @Parzifal thanks for sharing, though there was also another question, could you have children with your succubi? Because I’m also seeking to have offspring with my spouses.

1 Like

Yep, I rode some posts here about it. Well, the next fun fact is that I am not let’s say in demons that much. I just don’t enjoy mainly working with them. What does that mean for my succubi? Nothing, I love her no matter who would she be. So I could even say that someone who works with angels could have succubi, depends how dark is she and old, my sweetheart is pretty young.

1 Like

An Incubus or Succubus is exactly like a human as far as how vastly their personalities can differ. Keep in mind that spirit genders are more a set of traits than a form, and they don’t have the same filters that humans have. A female spirit will show you all aspects of the Divine feminine in their extreme depending on the situation. The same is true for a masculine spirit. My Incubus is kind and loving and patient, but also very jealous and demanding, as well as over protective to the point that he struggles to share me with anyone I’m not realated to by blood.

He’s sexual in almost everything he does, this includes rubbing my lady bits almost constantly and wrapping himself around me like a lead cloak. Had a bad day and need to cry?.. Dick? Trying to have a serious conversation about your spiritual or mundane path? I’m going to rub your clit until you can’t form a train of thought. Need some space when you’re angry so you don’t become abusive? Nope, I’m going to refuse to stop touching you until you ragdoll in my arms and cry…or lash out and bite me with your aura like a cornered cat.

He is the definition of stubborn, over bearing, and dominant. But he’s also my best friend, constant, companion, my teacher, and closest guide. It’s an intense relationship, and I sometimes regret not being able to take other lovers, human or spirits. Or having 0 personal space if he’s feeling neglected. I’m not trying to scare you off, he is my heart and I’m very much an abusive type who enjoys riding that love/hate line with my lovers. I’m just trying to give you a realistic view of things.

8 Likes

That’s a really ekhm intense relation.

4 Likes

:hugs: sounds like a sweetheart!

5 Likes

Holy shit! I don’t know if I should envy you, feel sorry for you, or show respect to your relationship… Eh I probably could do all three, seriously you guys are making me hunger for your kind of relationship.

4 Likes

If that’s what you want, really hot and intense relation in mystery way, go for it. Well I can give you tip, at least it works for my love, poems and once more poems lol.
Oh and just don’t overdo sacral chakra like I did once, or you could barely walk…

3 Likes

mixing love and business! I don’t know how well that could work! Jinn are emotional being I know that much!

Well, that would be on my last wish, for my Jinn to become my wife and share our journey together, with plenty of loving and raise our children.

1 Like