HULK SMASH! Seeing red now

Hey BALG,

Fair warning this is a rant, also I will probably try to keep this as light and funny as possible because that is how I roll. There will be a TL;DR at the end.

I just lost a lot of respect for some occult authors that have been a huge influence in my path thus far and it saddens me.

I love to listen to podcasts at the gym along with music. I was listening to a recent one that took place at a convention in which one author I respected made a passing comment about our movement. That would have been fine, I know people have their own opinions and they are entitled to them. But it didn’t stop there, for a few minutes the presenters on the panel laughed and joked about our movement in a very dismissive manner.

Maybe if I was further into my workout and the endorphins were pumpin’ I might have been able to ignore it, but it hurt. See, I have never belonged to any occult order and I practice solo. I jumped from forum to forum and never felt as home as I have here. Here I can participate in discussions and even with differing opinions no one has ever attacked me. Sure people can question me and call bullshit when they think it is appropriate, but it is always in a respectful manner. That is why I love it here. From -TWF- being so accurate with his readings that I suspect he may actually be from the future, Defectron making egrigores( I can’t spell) that are functionally Gods themselves, Necromaster being a god damn magus at age 19, Lady Eva’s general badassery, and the conversations I had with Serrell, the1gza, and Kokuto about making strides with Hecate and Belial, hell even Sunas (because no one can seem to fucking touch him). None of these people would be here if this was all just bullshit. And it pisses me off when someone shits on us like that.

The thing that gets me about these authors is that I have some of their books and the basic techniques in their books are the same basic techniques that are in E.A.'s books. Sure E.A. may have a darker vibe about some subjects, but a lot of the basic techniques are the same. If anything I like E.A.'s style better because I don’t have to wade through 12 chapters discussing the historical significance of magic. He usually just has one or two intro chapters that so the completely new magician is not lost and then E.A. dives right into the practical application of the techniques.

It steams me that these authors (Most of whom are RHP/ white light) rag on us, while we (Most of whom are LHP/ Black magicians) don’t say a whole lot of negative stuff about other authors.

Oh fuck I seem to have lost myself in the rage typing…I better end it here. I guess I am just saying that I feel at home here and I would like to thank you all for not acting like stuck up assholes, it makes my path easier to walk.

TL;DR: I lost some respect for some occult authors, felt butthurt but remembered that ya’ll have made this site like a home for me. So thank you.

Oh Orsimen I get what you’re writting even tho I’ve been here not too long, yet I do feel like home here, this is a fucking learning place like no other for me.

I see the BALG movement as something really important, and specially after reading Timothy’s essay about Magick vs Occult, I can see how this movement is a real revolution… so yes I thing authors can laugh a lot of this just like people that are not into magick laughs at me when I accidentally slip my tongue about some magick stuff… but hell fuck me right? working by ourself in this place that is helping to forge powerful individuals, embryo gods and goddesses growing and developing

this may not be so mainstream in the occult internet area, or it may become more and more, who knows, I’ve read on other forums people talking shit about E.A. but I haven’t read their books, I have not read anything about their systems nor I have seen real straight foward answers about relationship between physiology changes, mystical states and how does that apply to magick… all they do is talk in some guru-miyagi-like way to make you know that “they know more than you”, I know many (if not everyone) here knows and have more experience than me but here people give you answers, none tells you “oh, you wanna learn magick but you’re so wrong, you’re an idiot, get out of here”.

I don’t think an author must be respected just because of their knowledge, many can write down excercises or even crazy ass experiences but not many can rise an empire dedicated to empower people in the single most powerful of the powers out there… fucking magick.

so yeah, I got excited wirting this, Long live E.A., Timothy and everyone related to the BALG!

In my country there is little or no occult stuffs at all, I mean, appart from freemasonery and some RHP authors that condemn darkness and stuff… I know they’re afraid of darkness and like to pretend they’re good and virtous and darkness is evil and everyone reltaed to it is an unevolved parasite that will die 2012 so they can live in their luxiours hi society hippie houses but fuck them… it may take years but I’m gonna change that

.’ .
|P?\ ."h "B (""h "P ?""", .""P {"``""oo____oo""""P '""888888888888,;?88P^,?88^,Y
88?_d88_/‘
8o8888/\88P ,?oo88oo8P ___ __===~88~\\\\\|~====__ __ ___ .-==ooo~odoooob ?8/////'oooood88888ooo?P88888?ooo?888PooooOoooooooo=~-- d,d8888obo8,oo8b,``~~~,o?8oo,8888**8P88?8oo,o888?898o8P888P~8b
8o88888oP?.,ooood8b,.oo.,oo88?o8888P^^^?8888P^^^^==+=~~~?8bo?P
?8.=~=.8do.,oo88888ooo,o,oo88888o,; 6 .?*o88ob8.,o88888888oo,o,o88888o,’ \ |*o8888o8,oo88888888oo,o,o?8888o’
?o8888P88,oo88888oo,.,oo88oo;
.8o888'**888oo,,,,oood88oo,,d8' doo,,oP ?888o,,o8o,o8o,,,o8oo' 8od8bo'?88o,o8o,o88o,.,o,o’
8o888o 88o,,o8o,o8o,.,o,o' ?o888P ===========<666>==?88P ********************
?ooPb ‘,odoo,,b
d{{{{b,(,oo88ooo,
,oob
OOOOO \,oo8888ooo,,o888,
(\\ ||,o8888888oo,
,o88o)
\\/,o8888888oo',*****,888o|oo8888888o’,
,888o|
,o888888oo,,*****,o8oo',o88888oo, *****,o8oP
?,o888oP,, *****,ooP8-==-P, |**,-=’
?o88oP |
'd
,o88
.dboodb. ;8,o88
,od88boo ,o,o88’
do8888ob *o*,o8P ?o8888oP |,|,oo’
o8888o'?o8oP
o88o' ,o88o' ?ooP?88o’
dooo’b ‘o88oo,.
’?o===o ~-=8oo888888oo.

8888888 ~~~'==~~~=-,’
?8P?88P
V’‘V’ original picture by Alex Pelton `96
’ ’

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:2, topic:2001”]_.’ .
|P?\ ."h "B (""h "P ?""", .""P {"``""oo____oo""""P '""888888888888,;?88P^,?88^,Y
88?_d88_/'
8o8888/\88P ,?oo88oo8P ___ __===~88~\\\\\|~====__ __ ___ .-==ooo~odoooob ?8/////'oooood88888ooo?P88888?ooo?888PooooOoooooooo=~-- d,d8888obo8,oo8b,``~~~,o?8oo,8888**8P88?8oo,o888?898o8P888P~8b
8o88888oP?.,ooood8b,.oo.,oo88?o8888P^^^?8888P^^^^==+=~?8bo?P
?8.=~=.8do.,oo88888ooo,o,oo88888o,; 6 .?*o88ob8.,o88888888oo,o,o88888o,’ \ |*o8888o8,oo88888888oo,o,o?8888o’
?o8888P88,oo88888oo,.,oo88oo;
.8o888'**888oo,,,,oood88oo,,d8' doo,,oP ?888o,,o8o,o8o,,,o8oo' 8od8bo'?88o,o8o,o88o,.,o,o’
8o888o 88o,,o8o,o8o,.,o,o' ?o888P ===========<666>==?88P ********************
?ooPb ‘,odoo,,b
d{{{{b,(,oo88ooo,
,oob
OOOOO \,oo8888ooo,,o888,
(\\ ||,o8888888oo,
,o88o)
\\/,o8888888oo',*****,888o|oo8888888o’,
,888o|
,o888888oo,,*****,o8oo',o88888oo, *****,o8oP
?,o888oP,, *****,ooP8-==-P, |**,-=’
?o88oP |
'd
,o88
.dboodb. ;8,o88
,od88boo ,o,o88’
do8888ob *o*,o8P ?o8888oP |,|,oo’
o8888o'?o8oP
o88o' ,o88o' ?ooP?88o’
dooo’b ‘o88oo,.
’?o===o ~-=8oo888888oo.
_
8888888 ~~~'==~=-,’
?8P?88P
V’‘V’ original picture by Alex Pelton `96
’ '[/quote]

Is this a sigil of some sort?

Lol

Thanks EpicGnome. I am feeling better now, I think I just needed to rant.

When I started into the occult I was about 18. It’s been a year and a half since then. (Hi-five necromaster). I began naturally looking into the right hand path as I had come from an immensely Christian family. I was never in it for the sorcery, or even the power really, I wanted to learn what was out there; to gain knowledge. The right hand was safe and brought with it tons of philosophical thought and growth. I thought I was on top of the world and that I was learning everything I ever wanted. I read many books, but gained no real practical knowledge. Recently my girlfriend decided she was interested in learning the occult. I sat down to teach her, notebook full of right hand thoughts and subjects.

She told me I wasn’t teaching her anything, that I was going ridiculously slow and that I obviously didn’t trust her and looked down on her. At first I shrugged it off as her not understanding, that she didn’t recognize what I was showing her because she hadn’t spent as much time as me on the subjects. I was completely wrong. I thought that because I was doing the LBRP daily and had read some books that I was hot fucking shit. I thought I was way ahead of her and she’d have to spend as much time as I did to catch up. The worst part is, I didn’t recognize my own narcicism because EVERY right hand book I read was the EXACT same way.

It comes down to fear. I was afraid that showing her practical works would catapult her faster up the ladder than I have. I was stagnant on my path because I thought I was better than most. I was scared that she’d succeed where I failed.

I want to say this; I’ve learned more from EA’s divination course than I did from ALL the goddamn right hand motherfucking bullshit I studied with all my concentration. I’ve learned more from you guys in a week than I did from any “Master”, and I’ve realized just how fucking dogshit my practice and personal power are.

So yeah, let them complain. Let them laugh because they fear the time they’ve wasted. Let their kingdoms collapse and burn under their own arrogant personalities.I’ve realized how much I blow, and honestly its the most exciting thing in the world for me. I have a path to ascend again. I can’t wait to see where it takes me.

My girlfriend is already twice the occultist I am. She’s interacting with spirits after two weeks because nobody told her she COULDN’T FUCKING DO IT. Nobody told her she had to wait. I simply told her to believe and see. And she has.

Fuck the right hand. Fuck their egotistic bullshit. I was there, it’s the worst thing a person can do to themselves.

BALG: YOU ROCK. KEEP ON KEEPIN ON. I look forward to working with you all more extensively in the future!
(I apologize for grammatical and spelling errors. I wrote this whole thing from my phone)

I lean pretty hard to the left now, but I have nothing against the right. I just thought it was shitty that people who practice humility and light and love would rag on us, while black magicians who are notorious for a “fuck it all” attitude never fire any shots.

Out of curiousity, who are some of these authors? Do you have a link to the podcast?

I sent a pm with their names. I don’t want to give them any attention right now. They DO have solid techniques of their own and I don’t want to ruin it for anyone who admires these people.

I asked God/The Universe to lead me to the truth with no more bullshit after a long time of searching for it…picture a grown ass man pulling his hair out wildly screaming wading through this world of lies. I was led to E.A.'s work not 2 weeks later…Now I’ve made more progress in the past 6 months than I have in my entire life. This movement seems to me to be the culmination of a lifetime of digging through shit to find the proverbial needle in the haystack. Real talk.

Nuff fucking said.

Yeah I used to hang out at robert bruces astral dynamics Forum, but I don’t really do that much anymore because there’s too many judgemental people there. What I wish that more people wopuld do is aknowledge that both the left and right hands are useful paths for people to take. now LHP, RHP and even my path the grey path aren’t for everyone. Not everyone needs to be lhp anymore then everyone needs to be rhp. everyone has a proper path to take and not all paths will be the same. I don’t ask other people to walk my path even though it works damn good for me, but I do wish more people would try to understand why I walk it without judging. Both dark and light have useful purposes in the universe and trying to say either is bad and without a place is just being spiritually delusional.

*Link https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/deeper-down-the-rabbit-hole/id434344872

Its the most recent one released 4 11 13.

Gunna have a listen now.

25:20 Onwards. The guy even begs at one point for no one to curse him for this.

Okay, I stopped and listened to the whole thing. I think the biggest thing is that they totally misunderstand the point of the movement. (Or at least what I’d like to think the point is). I imagine they have the assumption that the movement is all about becoming the most powerful sorcerers ever and exerting our will for total world domination. I don’t think that could be any further from the truth. Yes, we’re all here because we DO want to have some control. For the most part, we’re the left hand; It’s just what we do. HOWEVER, to assume that’s the maximum depth of our character does us an immense injustice.

I like to see the point of the movement not being about taking over the world, but rather taking what’s undisputably a nearly impossible and majorly unexplored field to learn and be successful in and doing just that: making it easy to understand and succeed in. There’s definitely a great amount of clarity that comes out of the journey, I’m not disputing that, however I’d have to ask you what’s worse; Having someone else throw a few catalytic revelations in your direction, or struggling for years with mass amounts of frustration and failure only to ultimately give up on your path altogether?

What these people have forgotten is that this is a HARD thing to understand. EA & co. do an INCREDIBLE job of phrasing it in a way that beginners can understand. Too many occult authors make the incorrect assumption that everyone reading their books will understand exactly what and why they’re doing what they do.

For me, the movement is about giving us that chance. It’s about smashing the learning curve and giving us the necessary skills to be ABLE to find our own paths. These people have already assigned our true wills as a whole to nothing but subjugation, when in reality we just want to be able to actually pick up the tools we need to carve out our own canals in the river of life. Why should I have to wait 10 years in order to begin learning and experiencing enlightenment? Why can’t I just spend a fraction of that time with a little bit of help and clarity so that I can maybe be someone who helps push a thousand others forward in the future?

The answer is that I can, and I’m going to have the tools to do it because of BALG. Before I got here I was stuck, I couldn’t understand any of it and I was close to giving up. Now I’m having breakthrough after breakthrough and I’m closer than I’ve EVER been to the things I want to see and do.

Choosing a pathworking to me(at this point in my journey) seems a simple expression of human frailty. I like to study, I like to read, I like to write. Does that mean I must choose one of the three and lesson my repertoire of the rest? Of course not, they are all fungible in the grand scheme.

I find absolutes of any degree disruptive to the ultimate goal, which is true union with the divine. I assume that’s why we’re all ultimately here. Absolutes lead to things like war, destruction, frailty, brainwashing, hypocrisy, and a class that sets itself up as morally ‘superior’ to the rest…oh wait, I’ve just described a ‘religion’.

Well shit.

Party on, dudes. :wink:

Now that I have had time to cool down, I think what got to me is that such dismissiveness can shake the confidence if newer magicians and spiral them into wandering around looking for answers and trusting no one.

For example I just failed hard in a working with Paimon. Feeling down about it I set to figure out what happened. I confronted Paimon and was told point blank why he didn’t do what I had asked him to. It was a learning experience and I am all the better for it. However if I had not experienced success in the past I may have began to doubt myself and magic in general. And having people laugh at a movement I am a part of and had invested time and money into certainly does not help. If I didn’t have a magical journal to reread and see my success and lessons learned from failures I may have given up disheartened and defeated.

I think it is just cause I found out a few of my heroes fell of the pedestals I placed them on. I just need to remember that they are human too.

[quote=“Orismen, post:14, topic:2001”]Now that I have had time to cool down, I think what got to me is that such dismissiveness can shake the confidence if newer magicians and spiral them into wandering around looking for answers and trusting no one.

For example I just failed hard in a working with Paimon. Feeling down about it I set to figure out what happened. I confronted Paimon and was told point blank why he didn’t do what I had asked him to. It was a learning experience and I am all the better for it. However if I had not experienced success in the past I may have began to doubt myself and magic in general. And having people laugh at a movement I am a part of and had invested time and money into certainly does not help. If I didn’t have a magical journal to reread and see my success and lessons learned from failures I may have given up disheartened and defeated.

I think it is just cause I found out a few of my heroes fell of the pedestals I placed them on. I just need to remember that they are human too.[/quote]

If the ultimate goal of these people is to reach their own enlightenment, they shouldn’t dismiss others for taking whatever path they can to find their own.

Thats like saying “don’t tase me bro” to a cop, you know that just makes cops want to tase you more when you say that.

Thats like saying “don’t tase me bro” to a cop, you know that just makes cops want to tase you more when you say that.[/quote]

I don’t think that’s necessary. I have a feeling the movement will speak for itself in a few years. Think about it; other groups are made up of people that spend forever learning how to do basic things and all refuse to get their hands dirty.

We’re all learning (or in my case, will be learning when the money presents itself) evocation.

I’d say we’re going to make some waves.

The dark path has been the most knowledge gaining path I have found, for me, toward “enlightenment”. Don’t let these people get to you, stick to your own road and pass them by.

Tasing, painful… funny to watch tho

TASER PRANK

Thats like saying “don’t tase me bro” to a cop, you know that just makes cops want to tase you more when you say that.[/quote]

I don’t think that’s necessary. I have a feeling the movement will speak for itself in a few years. Think about it; other groups are made up of people that spend forever learning how to do basic things and all refuse to get their hands dirty.

We’re all learning (or in my case, will be learning when the money presents itself) evocation.

I’d say we’re going to make some waves.[/quote]

Just to be clear I’m not advocating cursing the guy as I support freedom of speech, I’m just saying, if a guy says something like that its essentially the same as saying “Hey guys wanna curse me? It could be fun!”