Uuuh..any Cooking demons?

No, there isn’t, you might have better luck performing a necro ritual to summon the spirit of a deceased chef or someone’s grandma, but you can use specific demons to learn anything or get better at something and there’s no judgement as to what. If you’re serious about this. Kalotes can help you understand better if you’re studying anything, so cooking for instance, they’ll make it easier and quicker. Asmodai can help you develop an ability that wasn’t attainable before and Halphas can develop and hone a skill if it is lined up with your ambitions. So, if cooking is yours, Halphas can help.

12 Likes

@Blade_Brooks thanks. Asmodai? I think I heard of that name before I think EA spoke about him I don’t know that much about him

1 Like

The best demon for cooking is Julia Child.

5 Likes

Asmodai is pretty versatile. To some, he’s a Prince and Duke to others. There are many spirits that have multipurpose uses and Asmodai is one of them. Just look them up.

3 Likes

Actuallly Lucifer enjoys cooking. I dont think he can help you cook tho. He enjoys it more as a creative form of offering. Meh I guess youtube is better than magick on this one :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

No demons of cooking as far as I know but a cooking thread we do have
Hells Kitchen: The Thread Ft. ArchBishop Gordon Ramsey - #21 by Micah

1 Like

For a moment I thought you were looking to summon a demon who would cook for you :joy:

2 Likes

@Akashiel What we have that? Cool!

1 Like

@Tuxedo-cat Nah I’m not that lazy lol =]

@johnbad really?! Wow mm… didn’t know. that cool!

1 Like

So, are you like a really bad cook (like leaving stuff to burn etc) or you just want to find and make some recipes that taste good? Or are your interested in becoming like a professional chef and make stuff that looks good as well? Or do you have specific dietary needs/ desires and want to make stuff that tastes good adapted to that?

1 Like

I know there’s a demon that stokes the fire of hell and does the whole boiling stuff in a cauldron. Forgot his name but, that might be an option

Sorry that wasn’t too much help :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have a great recipe for primordial soup :bowl_with_spoon:

1 Like

@Aprentiz please tell me great O, wise 1 =) I MUST know the Primordial soup and all its Glory🤤

1 Like

@DarkestKnight Is this the show? Honestly this is the 1st time in hearing about this show it reminds me of Bob Ross-The Joy Of Painting it’s 1 of those relaxing shows that puts you to sleep… Bob Ross as a relaxing voice.

Try this one.

6 Likes

You could try a fae instead of a demon house faeries help perform basic tasks.

Also the goddess Hestia helped me out with cooking before and with her it was impossible to burn the food and everything just tasted better.

3 Likes

Well many enjoy alot of things you can try Leonard or baphomet to see if they can give you knowledge on reciapes

1 Like

If anything actually regarding a demon, i would suggest Behemoth in his role of The Cup Bearer of Hell to give you the pallette and natural affinity for knowing what spices and herbs a dish needs and how much.

5 Likes

@anon96217651 oh I know that guy!