Hugging

I’ve enetred in a pact with Belial, and he said he needed a drop of blood. This morning when I was flossing and brushing my teeth I started bleeding and used that blood for his request. Hope that was a good idea. A little while I was in and out of sleep paralysis, im not kidding when I say I was in and out like 6 or 7 times, I’ve always had SP. Ever since a kid I’ve had it. However in all my 20 years I’ve never experienced a hug. It felt like I was being hugged not in a romantic way, but in a “I feel your pain kind of way” should be noted I was chanting Belials enn… do you think it was him?

3 Likes

People think Belial’s all Hate, Fire and Death but he does try to take care of his own.

9 Likes

The hug sounds like Belial. Yes he is very warm and loving unlike the image people associate with him. Another thing is that…when I heard about Belial’s association with blood…like he asks for it and all. I was frankly uncomfortable. But due to the love we felt for each other…I connected and asked him if it’s needed. He calmly told me ‘no please I don’t need your blood…’ i wasn’t convinced so I asked him on other occasions and the answer was same… ‘No’ with a warm feeling filling me. Especially with women, he is gentle.

5 Likes

I’m a guy and the hug was gentle lol. So I hope that’s a good thing.

3 Likes

I had a similar experience, im a colossal wus with blood letting. Bought some lancets. During an evocation he requested some, i braced myself and activated the lancet (brand new of course) and it wouldn’t fire.

The manning up enough to do it was enough of a sacrifice!

1 Like

Oops…:grin:. All I can say is 'sorry I am embarrassed’:hatched_chick:

1 Like

We’ll…yes. I guess you also are a man. So I would take care before I suggest anything…like I did to Aj…above😂. What I have known so far with Belial is that with a man…he expects or directly asks for sacrifices …including blood as he abhors a guy who can’t stand his ground and would like to see how far he can go. With women however he would like to work on emotional control including becoming fearless and independent. But he is patient…if you are not ready…he won’t push.

2 Likes

no, im female… but not that “feminine” lol…

3 Likes

That’s ok. All the best for your work with Belial. All I would say is that it’s not an absolute must to use blood as a sacrifice. He would test and prepare you in many other ways. If you are comfortable with it…you can go for it.

Regards

That’s all right. Wouldn’t say I’m the manliest guy, but a guy nonetheless haha… I hope it WAS Belial though.

1 Like

Nah he asked for a drop. and as I said I used the blood I had from when I was flossing and brushing my teeth.

I think he got it that way. I recall one instance where I was chopping veggies or fruits and thinking about giving him a blood sacrifice…I was new to the connection and he said …don’t think in that direction…you would hurt yourself. I was so engrossed in the thought that I didn’t realise and got a sudden cut. It pained. I was so funny… I blamed him for that and he was like…‘i told you’. I love the communication and connection and I feel that hug you were talking about was from Belial. I would share a post soon about what I use instead of blood…as an object for connecting with him. It’s very personal but if it can help others I would be happy to share.:blush:

1 Like

:rofl: lol it’s good! I am going around asking them for hugs! Litrally one said to me “I know what you want” I said WHAT! He chuckled and said “hugs and kisses”

1 Like

As far as I’ve experienced Belial isn’t only about the ladies so “hugging” a guy wouldn’t be something he’d care one way or the other about. Remember we make gender a big deal, they don’t.

2 Likes

Absolutely true they don’t always appear as the same gender. And you know what I am a pretty masculine guy. Now I am not a meathead and reject feminine things, but my interests just tend to be more masculine. No matter how manly we can all use a hug sometimes and from what I have heard about SP I would have hugged you too bro. Luckily have never experienced it hopefully Belial may help.

I will admit in contacting demons for one initially contacting a demon is scary. It’s a fucking demon we seen the movies and been told they’re out for evil. Belial has a huge reputation I would have trepidation but I do try and keep in mind everyone has a different experience. When you meet a demon for yourself it can be so unexpected. Even the most hardcore demons are so kind. I don’t mean to offend Christians but in my experience god doesn’t answer. Demons do, I don’t know of any human pure of sin. I find demons more forgiving and understanding. Yes using blood is scary. I was crazy enough to do it at my on accord not by request but so far it isn’t like little house of horror. We want power and guidance, they want something too blood is a life force. They may have a thirst for it I don’t know what they do. I think people feel it binds them to the demon for eternity but demons have been only been known from experience to do that in a pact.

1 Like