Huge serious question about King Paimon

Ok so I’ve been reading into King Paimon. I heard that he’s one of the cooler, nicer demons. I have now accepted that he is based on others testimony. Now here’s my question, I’m not in the occult, nor a magician. However I’ve read the King Paimon is the master of all Arts. So I’m a hip hop artist and very inclined to reach out to King Paimon to help me elevated my craft. I mean every aspect of formulating my bars. Just think of Eminem and other lyricist. Now I worked with dead people before and during the Army as my job was to preform autopsies and send soldiers home. So I KNOW spirits are real…this meaning I know these things have been about of our physical plane since the beginning. Will I be look against since I’m not apart of the occult?? Would King Paimon be willing to tap into my brain and unlock that ability to craft bars to a higher level?? It’s not much to ask since I’m fairly decent with my writing and vocabulary anyway!!
However dealing with a King, would it even be worth it or is he that chill to where it’s like “just that, that’s all you want??” Sure!! Please help

4 Likes

I’ll help you by saying you should first Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum :wink:

6 Likes

He doesn’t have a problem with that. But remember, that you also need to work hard and he’ll.guide you. Don’t expect him to do all the work.

However, if you show him the greatest respect, if you work hard and take his teachings seriously, he’ll help you with what you need.

Also, he’s beginner friendly, so you don’t need to worry!

4 Likes

Name’s Matt…

4 Likes

That’s a rule we have here so you need to make a post about yourself.

3 Likes

Click the link above dear… The blue letters…

3 Likes

Thank you much for engaging me!! Now if you can’t help me better understand some formality here. When you speak of working hard or harder. Are you meaning with writing? Like how would this happen or how would it work?? Not trying to be funny but is it like a lesson plan, block of instruction? I’m really serious about knowledge and learning things…to a default!! I just love to understand things!! Can you further elaborate??

2 Likes

Sorry
*CAN

typo

2 Likes

King Paimon seems like a good fit but you can also call upon the Greek God Apollo as he is known for his musical talent.

Lucifer could also help.

3 Likes

@chi It’s King Paimon, please always address him as king.

@M_Chappell I mean that when you ask him that you need help in order to become good as a Hip Hop artist, don’t just sit there while expecting him to do everything for you while you do nothing. You need to do ALL the work and he’ll guide you. NO spirit will do all the work for you.

In other words, work hard towards your goal and he’ll help you get there faster and he’ll even help you become really great at it. This of course, goes for any spirit, for any kind of working!

5 Likes

Right, sorry!!

3 Likes

No problem! :slight_smile:

1 Like

8 Likes

Is there any way you and I can talk so you can help me learn more?? I’m moving soon so I’ll have time to prep and better know what and how to do it… if you can inbox me personally I’d give you my number!!

Thank

1 Like

Seriously, friend, go introduce yourself…

2 Likes

@M_Chappell I don’t give numbers and stuff, but I’ll inbox you and I can help you talk to him.

However, I’ll do that, only when you introduce yourself in the link below (just click it and introduce yourself in the thread there):

It’s one of our rules in the forum!

2 Likes

Ok I think I did an introduction by clicking the link!! I think under introduction it’s says “new guy”

He likes organization and effort. And regard for his honorable title. Call him King Paimon. He likes the deep bowing as a formality.

2 Likes

Ok can he help me raise the bar in my lyrics and structure with hip hop?? Not this mumble rap shot!! But structural verses that embodies the core essence of hip hop

You haven’t introduced yourself. You need to do it in the link I sent you.

Also, he can help you with what you need, but as I said, you need to work on that as well.

2 Likes