Huge serious question about King Paimon

Right, sorry!!

3 Likes

No problem! :slight_smile:

1 Like

8 Likes

Is there any way you and I can talk so you can help me learn more?? I’m moving soon so I’ll have time to prep and better know what and how to do it… if you can inbox me personally I’d give you my number!!

Thank

1 Like

Seriously, friend, go introduce yourself…

2 Likes

@M_Chappell I don’t give numbers and stuff, but I’ll inbox you and I can help you talk to him.

However, I’ll do that, only when you introduce yourself in the link below (just click it and introduce yourself in the thread there):

It’s one of our rules in the forum!

2 Likes

Ok I think I did an introduction by clicking the link!! I think under introduction it’s says “new guy”

He likes organization and effort. And regard for his honorable title. Call him King Paimon. He likes the deep bowing as a formality.

2 Likes

Ok can he help me raise the bar in my lyrics and structure with hip hop?? Not this mumble rap shot!! But structural verses that embodies the core essence of hip hop

You haven’t introduced yourself. You need to do it in the link I sent you.

Also, he can help you with what you need, but as I said, you need to work on that as well.

2 Likes

I guess I’m doing it wrong cause I click the link

Ok so I see you pic and bio!! Do I reply? I don’t see where I can click or type my info

You press this link and the “reply” there:

1 Like

Ok I introduced myself…can you help me now please!!

1 Like

@Manosman already offered to help you…

1 Like

Ok sweet…I’m a hip hop artist, my goal is to get help from King Paimon!! I don’t want fame or fortune!! I just wanna be able to construct the dopest lyrics using complex methods!! How can King Paimon help me!!

What must I do? Offerings, etc!! I heard many sources says you don’t need too, you can just reach out by calling him etc!!

1 Like

Yes.

All you really need is his enn and sigil.

1 Like

That easy?? What are the formalities??
How long does it take to begin seeing progress

1 Like

Depends on the spirit and how much work you put in.

@Manosman knows about King Paimon’s formalities so you’ll have to ask him for details.

3 Likes

@Manosman can you help me, so when I’m ready I can make it happen

1 Like