Huge serious question about King Paimon

It’s okay, just one step at time :slight_smile:

So I’ve been doing some thinking
As s Libra a person who works to balance, what’s the odds of working both left and right hand?? Would I get looked at weird from both sides?? If not then ok, but I’m curious as to know how to go about it!! Can I work with King Paimon and also angelic spirits?? I really wanna be balanced as I feel it’s my calling to be good for good yet bad for bad if that makes sense!!!

Anyone up for discussion

2 Likes

It’s not that uncommon in here. Doesn’t seem to cause any issues. The demons and angels often work well together.

2 Likes

First, forget about any notions of good or bad. Angels are not good, and demons are not bad. An angel will wipe out the magician’s enemies just as willingly as the darkest of demons. Their overall purpose is the same though, the elevation of the human to Godhood.

As someone who regularly works with both, the main difference I’ve seen is in how they complete the tasks given to them. Angels tend to work from the top down, harnessing Divine and cosmic energies for the job, and demons work from the bottom up, using energies more closely tied to the physical plane. They both get the job done in their own way though, and one is not inherently better or worse than the the other.

5 Likes

Right on…appreciate it!!

3 Likes

I agree with the above comments!

1 Like

So it’s safe to say that I must unlearn the indoctrination of what was told to all of us as children huh?? In a way, my trump card has always been the “question” card!!

Like asking why, who etc!! Like did “man” tell us what’s good or bad or the spirits?? Lol

1 Like

Well, no one can tell you the exact truth. Our “quest” is to find just that. You should ask spirits and learn!

1 Like

Sounds good to me

2 Likes

I let King Paimon know of your desire to work with him. I advocated on your behalf, letting him know your intentions and goals, as well as letting him know your drive.

4 Likes

Well thanks to a new friend I met in this site, I envoked King Paimon and let’s just because this person let him know about me my convo went swell and what I humbly requested happened instantly…he’s willing to work with me and he appreciated the orange he requested from my friend lol

I’m happy…

4 Likes

Hello, I recently made a post about King Paimon that you may find helpful. I describe a very simple ritual process that will grant you a strong connection to the demon king, explain how to phrase your requests for the best results, and provide a list of some of Paimon’s powers.

Once you obtain your result, you may want to check out this post about making offerings to the Goetic spirits, where you call forth the demon and offer the experience of eating, or leave a sacrifice of the food in the demon’s presence.

If you look around my history there are some other posts that could be helpful, though I may organize them a bit more sometime soon. My history’s getting a bit long now.

3 Likes

@M_Chappell Good work! I hope everything goes well!

Thanks man, I was told that every other day we must talk so I’m ok with that…

1 Like

It’s never to old to get into magick friendo. sorry on the late reply xD

also since you like music i sugest the songs ytour gona go far kidd by the offsprign and also the song to young to die as starting opoints for music qwriten betwen the lines ! :smiley: