Howdy

Been lurking on this forum for months now for hard to find info, thought it was about time I just joined it at this point.

Intro: I work with the Qliphothic Spheres generally speaking but as of the past month or so Azazel has been pushing me to work with the Saturnian powers to great advancement. My wife is a spiritual sensitive who was one of the last druidesses in a past life so we’re trying to pull out some of her old spell books that were most likely burned out of the past via past life regression as a side project.

2 Likes

Looking forward to reading your introduction which I’m sure you’re posting next.

3 Likes

Thanks fixed

1 Like

Welcome.

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience with outside of the Qliphoth?

1 Like

Maybe about six months of continuous black magick practice but if I added up all the times I’ve gone in and out maybe about 3 years. I’ve dabbled in basic tier satanism as a kid. I got really into hermeticism for maybe a year. I’d say it was probably the methodology of the hermetic school that finally shook me out of my edgy atheist phase. Now that I have a bit more mature understanding of how magick works I’ve pretty much figured out what I want to focus on for the time being. It’s really convenient to have a sensitive partner because it keeps me from thinking I’m a crazy person when I summon something.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome!

2 Likes

Tipping my hat

1 Like