Howdy

Maybe Donald needs to do classic elaborate ritualls to summon. If its not big and grande with things like gold…what makes you think theyd care?

1 Like

My transition opened up an opportunity of endless possibilities that are my calling and honour . working with high ranking entities that keep things where they belong behind the scenes is my placement which is why I helped you in a way you pretty much answered your own questions as time shifted

1 Like

What I ment by gold is same meaning of becoming a living god. Takes steps but a goal that he’s that much closer … he can do it thru him on a different level. he’s a natural born has his own technique … all us have a different quality cause we’re individuals but the way we all relate in simulor ways

I was recently told I’m a god reincarnated into a human form to ask Sha for a scan. But, she’s super busy so I’m trying to find someone as good as her being the fact I was told her specifically so idk.

I’ve been told the reincarnated god thing all my life from yoga dudes, shaman, voodoo people, brujeria, spirits, etc. just doubted it cause well…I’m me I’m Don just a man. But after certain life events and the most recent one and my severe issue with a certain angel giving me a version of my own personal hell for telling him to fuck off for killing my childhood friends mother to “kill 2 birds with 1 stone” years back and now I’m getting mind raped by this prick. I’m starting to think some shits up with this whole “new to me” stuff idk about when I was younger. Magic was different 20+ years ago

1 Like

.I know this seems way off and hard to believe but one tho everything I said is things you can look up and discover yoursel from the first of all this where I came in and now you’ve took a look with in on your own .I do stress to people like yourself that “time” is not to take my word for it but to seek knowledge if I’m wrong in areas please tell me so I can do my job better. There’s nothing in it for me, I don’t look at this as I’m a god by any means! It’s not what it’s about. Really this type conversation usually takes place in a one on one but everyone’s different right , your environment knowing others as piers are valued to you right.

2 Likes

I SAW BELIAL!!! I fucling saw him!!!

I took a break from here to vape and piss and had a sandlwood candle burning and figured fuck it I memorized his enn lets try again with a mirror. So I lock the door get my breathing focused 6sec in 6sec out. I start chanting and into the 3rd enn the candle flame literally kept flickering off and on like a strobe. You could hear it turn off and light back up every 1/2 second. My faced started flashing black then bright like a charged sigil. All the hair on my skin raises, I feel that comfortable skin crawl feeling and BOOM Belial reddish brown skin ram horns and all except they were white!!!

I said “I finally get to see you. I want to work with you. You can leave when you want I trust you and thank you.” His face flashes again with the biggest shit grin then the candle goes back to normal. His face froze to a lit sigil state and slowly faded away in the mirror.

Wtf do I do now I’ve never done evoking this way!?!?!

6 Likes

Moments like this makes that tingling sinisation all over lol

2 Likes

Edited the previous post I got excited and didn’t type everything lol

2 Likes

Haha this is my magic and what I do takes time cause is like a new adventure but bigger he’s always there sometimes you will empty but hold that light like he does . It’s in your heart. Not sure if you Hurd of the band volbeat but this band has idol for 19 years and after my world went off to another he’ll and back all the songs are about myself as the nameless one but amazingly my 6 higher selves aswell . I did ask for my msg to be in music … I thinks it’s awesome for moments like this lol.

Since you went to the mirror out of spontaneous thoughts this is the man who’s watched over you since birth and gave you L … I know him personally we all do in different ways.the legend is everywhere lol I have to say tho dude I’m honoured to be able to assist you in what ever way that helped you and want to see that you reunite with your brother and to see that your family and yourself together and happy . I’m a person that’s no different but one in the same … I’m here anytime and so arnt many others on here aswell … but the ticket and take the ride lol

2 Likes

One thing to this tho , it’s up to you to combine your heart and consciousness together so you both will build together And rise don’t mean you can’t let him out to play lol this world is hell in different ways and it’s crunch time on the clock and in order to for this world to function is to have black and white to balance. Science proves that, so that being said we both can cast out to what comes our way as time brings it , shape shift there structure to by means of tuff love is better then no love ! Choices and how there made or who makes them for us , that’s choice made right , it’s a method that keeps yourself balanced in a perfected way so that’s mirror back and energy that strengthens you , soul and spirit… a little hint to clear ur thought of past things you mentioned, reincarnation beings going then the structure of discipline to build a structure don’t get a soul cause it’s an entity of some sort , you’ll figure it out but cool part you 2 did it together and that will continue… makes you wonder what I am to be able to take care of that dickhead destroying your world and belail for what he is :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hmmm. Well this is my Observation. His problem and Blessings with power seem to both Start and End with Entities. Nothing natural coming from him.

2 Likes

I’ve been in contact with entities since birth and had abilities since then too. I’ve died a few times both self inflicted and by others. I’ve hung myself, slit from elbow to wrist and bled out completely, broken my own neck, drown myself, been drowned by others, beaten and choked to death multiple times by my own mother, shot, stabbed, run over, thrown out windows multiple floors up, thrown myself on a grenade, beaten in the head with pipes and baseball bats, etc and I’m sitting here mentally and physically intact with no medical aid from any of those events sending this message so no it didn’t start with entities. Yes I was given a few magical “upgrades” from L from his boss but nothing I didn’t already have just enhanced. The problems started when I told an angel to literally go fuck itself or I’ll drag it to hell myself by it’s throat for killing my best friend’s mom over what it considered “miscommunication”.

Please don’t take what I said in a disrespectful manor it was a long night I’ve had a few and just stressed. I speak from the heart I’m genuinely not a dick. I’ve always been different mentally/physically and been able to do unexplainable shit people will never be able to wrap their heads around even idk how I’ve done a bunch of it but shit happens. I’ve learned the hard way fight or flight can turn the tables and I’m a stubborn sob I don’t run ever no matter how dangerous a situation gets especially if I have to protect someone/something. Unfortunately I revel in chaos and fear doesn’t make me scared it puts me into an exciting unquenchable lust I can’t explain. When life’s normal I’m the guy mowing his lawn listening to metal with a smile, maintaining a reef tank explaining osmotic balance and N/P ratios for coral to my kids or baking pastries for my family…I’m a fuckin weirdo lol

3 Likes

So, awake and sober now again I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful with my other post.

Last night at work covering a fire man’s event and we had a small fire. I was about 20ft away from the portable stoves and bored out of my mind and thought “fuck this is boring we need some excitement.” Burn MF by 5 Finger Death Punch starts blasting in my head and one of the stoves explodes flames out in a huge fireball shaped symbol as clear as day. I’ve seen it before just can’t remember where. Then later on my table is switched to one with a few employees that were guests and I have a small lil crush on one of them. As I’m putting her drink on the table I’m thinking “holy fuck she’s beautiful.” At the same time she grabs my arm to say “you’re such a sweetheart” she deathgrips and wouldn’t let go. I felt a strong heat in my lower chakra thingies and she starts turning beet red and her eyes roll into her head and her jaw drops in a long pause…I recognized that look instantly. Me and the other girl next to her is like wtf you ok and she’s out of breath saying I gotta go clean myself and we all started laughing. Later on when the party was over I went to the bathroom and they were talking and I heard her telling her friend “idkwtf happened I touched him and couldn’t let go like a magnet. I felt a huge rush of energy coming from him straight to my (pg13 stuff) and exploded I almost passed out. Why do you think I’ve been keeping away from him all night every time he’s near I start feeling it again like now.” I just had to be a dick and turn the corner and say goodnight. she started turning red again with a giant shit grin and power walked to the bathroom yelling and giggling “Don you’re an ass stop it!!!” Working with her is gonna be interesting from now on. The same thing happened to the matradee when she shook my hand goodnight. She ripped away and was like “wtf…you’ve never done that before. No handshakes for a while.”

I need to do a shit ton more cleaning baths and meditation work cause it seems like something is starting to kick back into effect. I’m gonna try this this week and see if it helps open me up more.

2 Likes

Right on bro! Your not alone , i grew up as an only child ina broken home , labeled as a black sheep. Thruout life has been a rollercoaster, many near deaths , building up thinking I’m getting somewhere then crashes in destruction specially when it comes to relationships. I always had my childhood companion right with me, this all turned around after my experience I went thru a little over a year ago. Now its balanced. we work together helping where most can’t . It’s been hard but I’m complete. The more progress I make in myself the more I can reflect out. Mine has told me many times “ tough loves better then no love man” lol keep your green chakra bright apply that with your abilities and watch your world change around you … you got this!

I just spent about 15-20 minutes meditating and repeating Belial’s enn trying to visualize his sigil. Not the fancy one the simple squiggly one. I started getting dizzy and a weightless feeling and got super hot to the point I was sweating a little so I stopped. The last 20-30 minutes I physically feel doped up trying to stay awake and completely drained of energy within seconds. Is that normal?

A structure of discipline wil becomes a structure… ur human body was never strong enough cause it wasn’t fully completed now ur up a step. Entities feed off of energy and body frequency, everyone can practice 7 chakras you can now go to 8then 9 . Look up Thoth online and research anything from kabala to why and your going thru at this day an age from there had to rebuild everything pAfter my transitions.I found building my own strength By break my lifes history that repeats so it would be a lesson taught rather then a kick in the nuts. Figuratively speaking Your life is now going backwards let time bring it to you making choices using your “ green & white chakra “ it will brighten, use your rest to sense and play for practice every day all day to build the structure. For when u feel alone trust your instinct he trained and guided you to this point now u can teach him. He will remind u he’s there . He’s your raven wing

After a bit try again but not in the water and chant if u want but I don’t have to for what your seeking . Be clear minded , open yours eyes follow what you see, find and creat your own symbolism it’s all around you

Trimac thanks for putting time into my thread

So another night of meditation this time I used the make a mental ball and suck all the black out of me technique. Couldn’t turn it white to absorb it with positive energy so made it disappear to nothing. I broke into a sweat doing it and from where the 3rd eye is make a huge water drop pattern down to my mouth and that whole area was wet but “minty” feeling if that makes any sense. Also it felt like multiple sweat points were rolling across my arms disappearing into my hands and my arms were perfectly horizontal and dry when I finished- odd. I could feel sweat rolling down my back that’s how much effort I put into it. The breathing I used was 2 in- 4 hold- 8 release. After that tried the spirit bomb hand orb thing to try and manifest a moving ball between my palms. After a minute I started feeling energy fish hooks/tentacles dragging through my hands instead of a ball rotating on the skin…very weird.

Now is where the fun begins. I decide to use the tv as a scrying mirror with the room light on. Spent a few getting breathing and focus good and started staring into it. Less than 30-40 seconds everything in the room gets sigil-charged and starts moving. things are swelling then deflating, doors and windows are fragmenting then realigning. I start Belial’s enn and instanly go deaf in my left ear. I keep at it and energy starts absorbing into the tv so I I ask Belial to show himself…nothing. “Belial please give me a sign- anything”…nothing. “Belial show yourself I do not beg.” The tv starts reflecting back normal except somethings off in the reflection. My face is mixed between his and mine. Then it changes again to a very exotic beautiful female who’s face smiles directly at me and morphs into a facial expression of pure ecstasy and orgasm and I can faintly hear her cumming explosively. Then it morphs back to my face smiling and back to the orgasm chick then a skeletal face then all 4 combined then me in a demonic form and then shits back to normal.

What…the fuck…was all that??? Crazy thought but has anything ever referenced him having a female form or possibly a female demon dealing in the area of pleasure/lust?

I’m brain fucked right now and seeing black sprites floating here and there and little black things…extremely calming lol

Part of this crap going on I’ve been praying to the powers that be to get my wife out of her job cause of the damage it’s done to her and our family. But also with meditation asking for the truth to come out and those responsible suffer. Seems like nothing for a while now and then I feel this Friday Belial made contact through the mirror and again last night. But today I got a weird text from my wife so told her to call me. she’s pissed cause she’s out of work next 2-3 weeks cause Friday night she ended up in the hospital from breaking her toe on stage. She also fucked her ankle up from falling and she seriously might need a few plates n screws and if that surgery happens she won’t be able to be a gogo dancer at least for a long while.

I just put 2 n 2 together about the vision I had last night when I’m done being angry I’ll post back what it is.

I wish someone who communes with him fluently could ask him did he do that and if so then is that his way of saying he’ll work with me.

1 Like