How you choose with you you'll work with?

Hey everyone !

I wanted to ask you how you work, especially how you choose with who you’ll work ?

I’m facing a trouble recently : I work with some demons for a certain time, then, when i feel a good connection with them, or another one is calling me, i go toward him. But these times, in a rush, I was looking for something in particular, so I began to invoke a special demon (Forneus), for like a week. Now ? I gave up to go back to Sargatanas, with whom i’ve worked a bit before. And in the same time, i want to work with Foras, and go back to Furfur and Belial, my two most powerful helper.

It’s unusual, but I am (feel) overwhelmed by all of them and what i should do…
What should i do ? What do You do ?

Thanks a lot !

2 Likes

I can understand your feelings. So what I recommend is for you to sit in meditation and ask yourself what you feel is right. You can also ask yourself why you are having these feelings. Trust in your intuition. You always know what’s best for yourself in these situations.

1 Like

Welcome @BenBelial It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

I believe you already know. You mentioned Belial, ask him who to contact next.

Zen

1 Like

I fall into this trap frequently. I begin one thing with one entity, get inspired, and jump into another project with another entity. Other times entities come to me whilst I am working with another one on something else.

Some of these workings are long-term enough that this is ok. I think I have left a bad impression on others, mostly goetia. Now and days I just let the entity what’s going on, and why, if I change directions. Just make sure you keep your word.

I think this depends on your paradigm and personal practice as well. Whether you are a demonalater or a Solomonic magician would greatly influence how you should handle this.

1 Like

A Tantric perspective from The New Guide to Dakini Land (Gyeshe Kelsang Gyatso)

1 Like

I followed your advise and came back to Belial. Thank you !!

I glad i’m not the only one who feel this ; you summed up the situation in your first paragraph !

Now, i’m (more) a demonolater.
I understood it very well with the tantric story of the cows, it’s exactly the issue ! From now on, I’ll focuse on one entity (in this case Belial). Thank you !

1 Like