How Would You Like To Die?

I think been sacrificed to a god is a pretty good gift , I mean a blood sacrifice

1 Like

I really would rather not die, but literally raise my bodyā€™s physical vibrations until it becomes a form of pure energy to combine with that of the spirit. The perfect exit.

6 Likes

Oh yes, ā€œascensionā€ā€¦ If I wonā€™t succeed, old age or a disease but without extreme suffering; it seems that the pain may be used for spiritual growth though, and Iā€™d also try to lie on my right side, concentrate on a point of light, thinking OMā€¦ Some suggestions Iā€™ve read about moment of death.

Simply putā€¦ in style.

1 Like

in a really random way, like spontaneous combustion or a piano falling on me, something really stupid and random lol

3 Likes

Drunk or stoned.

2 Likes

Overdosing on opiates is painless. I just wish I wasnā€™t at a party where there were lots of people. One of whom gave me CPR until an ambulance came. I woke up a few days later with tube down my throat and a machine breathing for me.

If I had been alone I would have fell euphorically into unconsciousness and never would have woken up. Canā€™t think of a nicer way to go.

3 Likes

Like spongebob :joy:

1 Like

Peacefully after a rib buffet dinner, adult refreshments and lots if pot and sex.

In the middle of an Astral projection
Imagine just seeing your silver cord brake and your like ā€œOh fuckā€

4 Likes

I almost drowned as a child, it was peaceful. I donā€™t remember any panic or terror, more of a letā€™s go for a ride type of vibe. If I had to choose I would drown in the ocean before my body becomes a fleshy prison due to age or illness.

Like the bank scene in Heat

I want snap my fingers and drop dead. Kinda boring, I know, But thatā€™s my honest answer. If we get into fetish territory however, I would like to experience an orgasm so strong that it a heart attack

2 Likes

Mastery of the soul and connections to the body great enough I can just sever my connection to this body forever and depart whenever I choose to as simple as astral projection. Why endure the indignities of the body dying when I can just ascend my spirit away when I choose.
Either that or in some epic way that wipes out many others like some massive natural disaster that I have enough time to harness for one last spell in this body.

Death by sun snu

2 Likes

Physical death is of little consequence to me, so long as I accomplish what I set out to accomplish, that being said, I would want to be launched from a cannon, no reason, it just sounds like a fun way to go.

1 Like

I would like to dye protecting another person.

2 Likes

Surrounded by multiple dead and dying enemies, holding a sword in one hand and a gun in the other

1 Like

I would like to die fighting for the truth, whatever that may be. It may be a painful or a peaceful death. It is not about how I die, rather what I die standing for.

1 Like