How would you describe the 7 of Swords as a person?

I have my own concept of this person,interested in how others would describe him. Thanks

I come from a Thoth background so it could be different…

But I think of someone who has given up on life. Or that no matter what they do, they can’t crawl their way out of the pit they’ve landed themselves in.

1 Like

A deceptive individual trying to get away with something underhanded. A person using someone elses ideas as there own or other acts of betrayal. However, when they are found out, they will have to face the consequences.

2 Likes

Thank you

Yes, I would describe the person as a ‘double dealer’, snakey ,underhanded,sly and not speaking up when they should to cause problems. I agree betrayal is strong here. many thanks.

3 Likes

Someone who’s skillful. Non-confrontational. Not the strongest or boldest. But clever and a smooth talker. Can think outside the box and get the same result.

It can mean deception and betrayal as well, but it depends of if it’s dignified or not. As with real people, there’s 2 sides to everything.

1 Like

7 of Swords. Sounds like a British smile in your face stab you in the back type.

3 Likes

Couldn’t have phrased it better myself. thank you

Interesting… many thanks. Smooth talker sounds right

1 Like

Double Dealer? (scratches my imaginary beard wondering if Sasha is into drug dealing)

1 Like

Another phrase for working 2 sides or playing 2 people off against each other :joy:

I am English, we have these funny sayings

Makes sense… But maybe itd be more colorful to picture everyone as some sort of Drug Fiend =) Some black guy who claims to be British tried to convince me that all Brtish people are good and friendly. I thought he was full of shit because everyone couldnt be like that.

(made me take a 2nd look at the fact he was a black guy perhaps trying to sound like a White british person…sorry it just looks funny to me)

1 Like

For me, I would describe them as someone who is impetuous and arrogant

1 Like

Yes, they are / were

1 Like

@anon88243269 think Arthur Daly/Delboy but without the humour…

1 Like

It depends on the context of the reading but generally someone who is dishonest and you have suspicions over. They do just enough to seem innocent but you have doubts.

It COULD potentially be seen as a jack of all trades picking up many skills. But even in this context it would be sort of a drifter.

1 Like

Thank you. I always get the Emperor and the 7 of swords to describe him… The mix of both is always there and odd.

1 Like

Depends on context of situation. I am constantly hearing of “a Brewing War” in the Astral. So in a military context The Emperor and 7 of Swords would be a Commander as he must know Strategy and be Strong.

1 Like

I would see it as a man who maybe takes care of his family and is in a general position of control and good standing with good reputation. But due to feeling like he paid his dues so to speak, he has another side also. Like it’s owed to him to do shady things from time to time.

My ex was a cop and both of these cards would come up for him.

2 Likes

Charmed, I’m sure. You realise there are British people here, who are black magicians, and you just stereotyped and insulted them all right? Genius. Oh wait, you’re not French are you?

"Smiles sweetly and puts the white cat on the special stabby list’

Just pulling your leg.

Well, not really.

Yeah I am :slight_smile:

:frowning: No one’s going to get the Edie Izzard reference anyway are they?

2 Likes