How would you describe God?

How would you guys describe God if you were given the chance to explain your own version of God?

The absolute - omnipotence omniscience and omnipresence - intelligent and conscious life force, underlying existence. The all, in hermetic philosophy. Amun in ancient egyptian mythology. Known by many other names and titles in almost all religions and spirituals paths.

1 Like

The Xtian god? A real nasty, cruel and brutal fuckwit. The ultimate cosmic turd. And his every altar boys’ wet dream of a son? Pallid incompetence hanging from a cross. These regressive, repressive, sick and hate filled, vampyric entities exist. And don’t both of them - each in their own way - enjoy inflicting suffering? “Suffer the little children…” My word they do!

Al.

5 Likes

For me, 'God-realisation’ is a figment, an illusion, a shifting phantom which surrounds me at every turn. If I am carefully attentive I can see the hand, the eye, the tongue of God in leaf, twig, cloud and animal. If I am very careful I can see the realization of God in every person I meet. We are it!

2 Likes

If “God” truly exists, then he is subject to death and impermanence, like us all. He is bound by the same cycle of death and rebirth as we all are. We must attain the awakened state and enter Nirvana.

3 Likes

The question that should be asked is:

How would God describe you?

And none of that JCI-religious nonsense.

Multi dimensional. All and nothing. Fragment pieces of a whole. Detail.

1 Like

God is an egregore of human nature. God hates but God loves. God is a paradox

1 Like

this what god be like, he loves to bossing people around like slaves, also he gets off freatning people just for kicks, by working through the police the clergie and religous groups as well

Screenshot_2019-03-26%20MyWay(3)

1 Like

Depends on the context used. God in religion to me is nothing more than a political tool to control the masses. In a spiritual context I don’t even acknowledge something like that as a god, but more of a source that has no objective understanding of anything it is everything and it is nothing. But that is just me Shrugs.

2 Likes

A thoughtform.

3 Likes

“God is dead and we have killed him”-Freidrich Nietzche

2 Likes

This youtube clip gives an alternative of God, different from the JCI concept
(Judeo, Christian, Islamic = JCI )
3 Likes

ME !
Just joking

Me.

1 Like