How will I know I'm ready to go for it? (Manipulation)

[quote=“dron, post:19, topic:4607”]
Find me one person who can handle easily this part…We do magic when we’re in need of something, and that ‘‘need’’ is ruin the outcome.That’s why i’m doing multiple works for the same purpose…I’m expecting results from the last entity i called and i get them from the first or the second one.[/quote]

I completely see your point. Yeah I’m having some more trouble with that today too, the trying not to need an outcome, while still obviously needing one, trying to imagine the wanted result and fully expect to get it, while at the same time not thinking of a need for it. How do you plan for and intend something, without feeling a need or desire for it anyway? haha. If a thing was not desired, we would not do a ritual in the first place.

The thought of doing multiple works for the same purpose is a good one I think. No harm I can imagine, in attacking a situation from multiple angles.

A point of interest that I should add here. Though I did not originally plan for this while outlining my working (I made up my mind I’d plan a bit but also just king of roll with it too,) I sent my targets the intent to settle on my “suggestion” fully over a week or so, growing steadily more interested in the idea before fully deciding to act on it. In hindsight this does actually make a lot of sense. I mean, just waking up one morning NEEDING to move out TODAY would seem unnatural even to the targets. This means for me thouhg that I won;t actually know for several days at least if I’ve done anything yet or not.

This is how the average person thinks due to logical intervention. I know many that will not believe something is possible until they can work out a way of achieving it; and if they can’t work it out then they abandon the goal (how sad). The answer of cause is in the quote above……

You simply need to invert it and Voila!!

Believe it will be done without caring about how it will happen. This is the magical mind set.[/quote]

All what this man said, right here. Do things thinking you’ve always done them and they’ve always worked for you.

Hello Blazewind Bluebird

My friend was in a similar situation, she was in partnership with 2 other girls in a hairdressers, however although it was my friend who initially set up the business these 2 clowns wanted it for themselves, they were basically bullfighter out of the shop to the point she was going to sell out to them, now I told her to just hold tight and I would try and help, I must point out that I am pretty much a beginner at this point, I think it’s your intent that really matters, anyhow I looked up azazel sigil and activated it with the intention of things running more smoothly and just pictured my friend happy in her work with plenty of good business.

2 days later the clowns went into work and stole my friends equipment (Robery police involved) 3 days after that one of them went into the shop and took my friends paper work grabbing her arm as she did it (assault and robbery injunction filed) in the end my friend doesn’t even have to buy them out and is taking them to court, to top it off a stylist just walked in who is perfect for the shop, my friend said it was a gift from God, to which I had to correct her, she said she’d rather not know but thanks. Job done king paimon/azazel is the one.

Hope this helps