How was your first love spell?

I am new to magick and would love to know how you guys first love spell went, did you use candle or something else how long did it take to happen and how long did it last, did it take place as you expected?

My very first love spell was from more than a decade ago as a late teenager. I wanted this girl so bad I created a sigil (I was a Chaos Magickian this time) so that she would fell for me.

I was in love with her, and after my spell it seems she began to love me too.
We had sex, it was our first time together, awful then.
She left me 3 weeks after. I was miserable.

Lessons: never be more dependant to anyone, know that anything that is against the natural will of someone MAY eventually be broken, by time or willpower.

Just don’t care.

If you want affection or love cast a general spell instead of targeting someone. Results will be more lasting and good for you.

And it’s fun to see amazing unexpected new partners popping in your life! :slight_smile:

hmm… mine went something like that.

except we were together for four years. i was miserable, then the left, then i was miserable.

now i don’t do love spells anymore, because the “go away” spells are much h
harder to pull off.

sigh… so very lonely…

-j

Don’t worry about it Tiberius_James, there’s still a lot of people here who appreciate your presence.

Same story here…18, REALLY wanted this girl, did a spell and it backfired…I fell in love with her, spent 5 years together and then she took my heart and put it in a blender. Still a little sore over it, but the lesson was learned!

[quote=“HedoNNN, post:2, topic:1066”]My very first love spell was from more than a decade ago as a late teenager. I wanted this girl so bad I created a sigil (I was a Chaos Magickian this time) so that she would fell for me.

I was in love with her, and after my spell it seems she began to love me too.
We had sex, it was our first time together, awful then.
She left me 3 weeks after. I was miserable.

Lessons: never be more dependant to anyone, know that anything that is against the natural will of someone MAY eventually be broken, by time or willpower.

Just don’t care.

If you want affection or love cast a general spell instead of targeting someone. Results will be more lasting and good for you.

And it’s fun to see amazing unexpected new partners popping in your life! :)[/quote]

What is chaos magician and what happened when you write the sigil do you get nightmares or was there no ill effects

[quote=“tiberius_james, post:3, topic:1066”]hmm… mine went something like that.

except we were together for four years. i was miserable, then the left, then i was miserable.

now i don’t do love spells anymore, because the “go away” spells are much h
harder to pull off.

sigh… so very lonely…

-j[/quote]

How do you break a love spell? What was it a sigil or candle magick or something else

Yep, use 'em to use 'em. Otherwise use one to find your ‘soul mate’. Then again, things often push against you tenfold just when you are so close to your destiny. Use magic to push back.

the details are very messy but basically my bestie (and sister witch) called me over to come to hang out and smoke some weed with her and check out this particular guy who she knew was totally my type and i his. the problem was that he was arm candy to this other chick and the “tea” is that she already had a man! my bestie was like u gota come see this guy cuz hes totally hot and idk what the hell he is doing with becky’s fat ass. u are way hotter than her and he would totally gawk at you while hes on her. i was like ooooooh let me go insert myself in this…so i went over and all of us hung out, my bestie, me, becky and her arm candy(who was totally hot!!!) i played coy and didnt give him any attention cuz becky was all up on him the whole time so my bestie was in charge of letting me know if the guy was checking me out or not.

during an intersession we asked becky how did she meet this guy and the bitch tells us “i cast a spell”. we were like oh really???

so the night closed and my bestie and i went back to her place which was next door, and we were ready to do magick . we got a pink candle, a small foam bowl( i know…ghetto!) and we each got a sheet of paper and we wrote down all of the things we wanted from a man physically, mentally, emotionally etc.

and i will not lie, the guy who i saw in beckys arm did run across my mind during this…i mean he was the inspiration for it!!!

after we did that we got in trance. imbued the paper with our will and we set it to the fire, dropped it in that foam bowl. low and behold that bowl and paper melted and it looks EXACTLTY like a rose, pedals and all…we were like oooooooooooh prettyyyyy…and not a coincidence!

a month or so passed by and i totally forgot about the spell…one day my little hot ass decided to get on a chatline( which i havent done since then! dont judge! LOL)cuz i was bored or what not. and im listening to profiles and i hear this one guy and he sounded so sesssy to me… i was like oooooooh and i gave him my descrip. tell me why he replied back (just on my physical description alone) “do you know…” he said my sister witch’s name! i was like who is this! and how do u know who i am!!! IT WAS BECKYS ARM CANDY!!! i was like oh my god!!! how did i run across this guy so randomly and blindly and out of all the people in the world!!! and he knew who i was just by my description! uh hello…THE SPELL!!! i called my bestie that day and told her and she could not believe it! long story short that was in late 2007, i met up with the guy, hung out…etc…and we were in a relationship for 3 years and i still keep in contact with him…were on a “friends with benefit” phase now…all together he has been in my life 5 years and i feel like he will be in my life for a very long time…oh and becky moved to nebraska in 2009 so shes somewhere living in a farm milking cows n shit. and she has no idea of any of this…LOL

1 Like

It never fails to amuse and amaze me, how much more descriptive women get than men on the subject of love :slight_smile:

i so dont mean to chatter so much but i feel like i gota give all the info for yall to understand!!

yeah when it comes to my love life, LotusEater, i’d much rather set myself on fire than drag up the nightmares my doc gives me drugs to suppress.

ironically, casting a lot of “love” spells is like throwing a lot of curses. after a while it turns bad one way or another, and you realise that you should have thought harder and better before going off half-cocked. sometimes it’s warranted for sure, but it’s not the kind of thing one does, without at least an understanding of the consequences. dealing with those kinds of energies is difficult and messy at the best of times, and unless one is personally evolved enough to stay in control, it will quickly turn into Atu XVI.

-tj.

Eh, love spells leave a sick feeling in my stomach. The love fades, and then you can either go with it, or magickally control the situation further. Which is what I did when I was younger. It was an incredible drain and learning experience, and a time I look back on wondering who that naive individual was. You can have 'em. I’ll take a fuck spell any day of the week.

Below I’m going to post the first section of a book that I started writing when I was 18ish years old. It is a true story, that I was fictionalizing. The girl spoken of here is real, and she used a very organic form of magick to basically cast love spells on everyone she met. I, in turn, used the same magick on her. We ended up in a long relationship, became engaged, broke up several times, got back together several times, and basically did everything we could to destroy each other and ourselves while together.

We were definitely not healthy for each other, but it was intense, and we did love each other intensely. We also despised each other intensely.

So, below, I introduce you to the vixen. After returning home in the story below, I performed a basic solitary-sex-magick ritual to bring her to me.

Chapter One - Call To Arms

Flattery.
It's what she lived for.
It was the manna upon which she must feast, which she hungers for.
Stimulation of a perfectly deserving ego.  She knew what they wanted, and showed them exactly what they could never have.
A vixen.  A raptor soaring through the sky as beautifully and majestically as an angel.  Her demonic eyes glancing seductively and invitingly at each man in the crowded cafe just long enough to startle their libidos.
Sea green eyes looking black in the dim, flickering lights.

"Excuse me," I called out to a passing waitress.  "Could you tell me the time?"
"It's two o'clock."
"Thanks."

Two o'clock in the morning and the place was filled.  Creatures of the night.
She pulled her long hair behind her ears and let it fall back onto her shoulders.  God, she was beautiful.  I watched and listened as she told one of the men, an athletic chump who couldn't have been any older than 21, something secret.  In her secret, I discerned the word "erection.'  Another ploy for attention.
Effective methods: desired results.  These incompetent bastards hovered around her as if she might actually give them a chance.  She could see their stupidity and their desire, and it only gave her more fuel.
Tired of having the men towering over her, she stood up and put her hands on the table of the booth, her waist bending perfectly to seduce all who had not already been taken under by her spell.  
Her legs were almost entirely covered by her knee-high black leather boots, zippers running up the insides.  Up, up, and deep inside.
Her short, black skirt teased that with only a flutter or a small gust of wind, the cafe would see much more of her.
A small, leather jacket covered her arms, falling off of her shoulders, outlining her breasts through a black tank top.
And on her clavicle, sitting atop one of those breasts, was imprinted in permanent ink, three moons interwoven.
Black seemed to be her color.  Some cold accuse her of being gothic, but such generalizations should not be made of this girl.  
She was herself, and very good at it too.
And, my god, she was beautiful.

Flattery.  My gaze was feeding her, possibly more than the gawking and obscene comments of the other men.  My silent surrender to her witchcraft.  It was seeping into my skull, infesting itself in my brain like a parasite.  She loved it.
I, too, love the game she was playing with me.  Perhaps mental masochism; my desire, the desire of every human being, towards that which cannot be obtained.
A small scar, just to the left of her blood-red lips enslaved my attention.  
Her smile was only skin deep as she directed it to the dozens of men now crowded 'round her.  A smile that dropped in abysmal enigma when her eyes would meet mine.
I could see through her facade, just as she could see through theirs.  And I loved what I saw.  Power, strength, deceit, carnal pleasure, erotic mind-play.  All of these features shone in her eyes, letting me see into her soul for a fraction of a second, before she would turn her head back to her would-be suitors.
I looked into my cup of coffee, hoping that it would offer some advice, some words of wisdom to draw me away from the pitfall that rested inside of her alluring aura.  My fingers slid along the lip of the cup, and I tried to focus my mind on them, or on the coffee.  On anything but her.  I wouldn't allow myself to do this again.  I had come so close to the edge last time... I wasn't going to put myself there again.
But then, she laughed.  It shattered my resolve.  Within the half an hour that she had been there, she had drawn me back up to the same old ledge, and was now threatening to push me off onto the jagged rocks below.  
Everyone else that her it recognized the laugh as nothing more than a jovial chuckle.  I knew better.  I had laughed the same mocking laugh a thousand times before, long ago.  It was a laugh of conquest, of victory.  The surging power felt though the domination of another's will.  It chilled me.  Long after the sound had left her lying lips, it still rang in the dead air.  It paralyzed me with fear, not of her, but of myself.
I had repented.  I had paid my dues to God.  I thought this was over.  My dismal wardrobe and my books and candles had long been locked away in storage.  But the devil was calling me back to arms. 
She knew what the shrill laughter had done to me.  She knew that I was using all of my will to sit still and not say a word.
I turned my head towards the vixen, and as I was again imprisoned by her, she looked up at me.  This time, she didn't turn away.  She just sat there, the men seeming not to notice her diverted attention, and she smiled.  The smile drew me even deeper into her spell.  Soothing me into a disturbing darkness.  So familiar, the darkness.  So comfortable in the coldness of the night; the eternal night that exists only within the confines of hell.
Pretending that her sorcery had no affect on me, I picked up my coffee and raised the cup to my lips.  Looking into the dark brown liquid, I noticed that my hands were trembling.  The coffee was splashing around the bottom of the cup and almost up over the rim.  Swallowing all of it in one gulp, I winced at the bitter taste of the beverage that had grown cold while I was admiring her.
Setting the cup back on the table, I saw three girls that had come in with the vixen, all three looking my way.  No words, no body language.  Just endless, empty stares.  They had almost become invisible in the corner of the care, their friend gathering all of the attention.  It seemed that they had bewitched the entire building.  The staff walked about like zombies, hurriedly doing their jobs then rushing back into the kitchen to hide.  Could I possibly be the only one who realized what was going on?  I had sat in the cafe for a good par of the night, and every once in a while someone would come in, eat an early breakfast or late dinner, and leave.  But, as soon as this group of girls clad in black entered, the place was filled.  I looked around the room and saw not a single empty seat.  The few that had come in with late night dates no longer pursued an empty conversation with them, but instead were listening intently to every lie the vixen spat out.  Lies mixed with sexual overtones.  A masterful illusion.
One of the vixen's friends leaned over to say something to another, not taking their eyes off of me.  They smiled and resumed their stare.  I felt trapped.  A couple of years ago and all I would have to do is say a few words and my will would unravel before me.  Now, I could do nothing to negate this torture.  Their stares, her laughter, all calling me back to the devil's fold.  If I stayed, I would be tortured b her.  If I left, I could no longer be in her presence.  
I stood and tossed a few dollars on the table for the waitress and walked to the cashier.  As I passed the group of girls, I felt I had to say something to let them know I realized what was going on.
"I'll be seeing you later," I mumbled to one of the girls as I shuffled by their table.  She looked up at me, icy green eyes staring into the darkest parts of my soul.  She looked surprised, but at the same time, not.
I paid the cashier and left the cafe, a heavy sigh hanging in my chest.

E.A. you need to write this book I’m already hooked.

I sincerely hope you fucked her.

I wanted to fuck the neighbour once where I was living, and I asked the spirits for help, and they said, does it have to be this one? I was like, well, yes… But that is what happens when you dont know what you’re doing.

Working out the difference and progression between lust and love and the confusion is all part of the journey of growth. Some people just like to rape, hate and be hated, and well, it says a lot about people… Koalas only engage in rape far as I know… How’s that for bestial sex… Proper hardcore sex has a tempered form of bestiality about it… It often moves between various dynamics, however, sick fuckers only know one way… And there are even sicker fuckers who rape rapists lol yes… Love sex rape power and powerlessness… What a school of hard knocks we move around in

E.A. you should seriously consider publishing some of your fiction writings if you have more available.

Coming Soon E.A. Koetting’s 666 Shades of Black.